Thread: 13 inch gaming laptops with 2nd generation Intel Core i7

13 inch gaming laptops with 2nd generation Intel Core i7

I am huge video game fan. I would like to play games all the time whenever I get free time. So for this I need a gaming laptop rather than the desktop pc. Right now I am searching for a 13inch gaming laptop which contains second generations Intel i7 processors. Any good suggestions will be helpful for me.

Re: 13 inch gaming laptops with 2nd generation Intel Core i7

The most fascinating feature of the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E220s is the option optional Rapid Drive technology, which combines one of the new SSD from Intel of 310 mSATA with a standard hard drive in 5400 or 7,200 rpm to provide users with high speed and high capacity of storage. With Rapid Drive, operating system, files of the program and some documents are stored on the SSD, while most of the data of the users are on the hard disk. This allows time to start and opening times are extremely fast applications, and also gives the user enough space to store lots of files.

I'm assuming you are not searching for a laptop through a 2nd i7 Intel CPU except something else.

Keep in mind gaming laptops are going to have each and every one the problems you read regarding no matter what make!

The new MacBook Pro mount the Core i5 and i7 second generation. The quad-core CPUs are reserved for laptops with display from 15 to 17 inches. In testing the MacBook Pro 13-inch, with the fastest dual-core

Buy yourself a good subnotebook, but then in contrast to the "gaming notebooks" by holding even 10 hours and with which you may then also play the most games and to a decent desktop PC with which you can then see your graphics miracle. The two are very good setups for 1500EUR and you're much more flexible and throws out any money out the window..

HP Pavilion dv5-1156eg notebook gaming and multimedia-book that is about comparable to the MSI and now weighs not much more (300-500G), it is just cheaper, of course, because the technology is easier to accommodate. 6cm wide, almost equal to "low" and not 2cm thick - there is the question of whether a 14inch really so much more space saving.

Alienware has previously demonstrated by means of the foreword of small M11x in addition to bravery to do so another time now. The M15x has to go extensive identified and is replaced through a 14-inch model, the M14x. This audacious step for the reason that is almost non-existent, mainly in Europe, the 14-inch format and classic gaming notebooks, which comprise the M14x, akin to once a number might be greater otherwise require. Whether this makes courage at this moment paid over while M14x, which is in our arrangement among an Intel Core i7 plus a GeForce GT 555M 2630QM consequently comes to be seen.

Usually reserved for professionals, the Dell Vostro line may also be of interest to many individuals, especially since it has advantages often absent from public ranges. Be careful however, since the prices shown are excluding taxes and shipping costs.

The ticket of the Dell Vostro 3500 starts at 429 Euros. Although slightly more expensive than other models in this paper, we have nonetheless chosen for its interesting configuration. There is indeed a good dual-core processor Intel Core i3 (the best of our selection), 2 GB of RAM and a fast hard drive (7200 rpm / min) with the correct capacity 250 GB Such equipment was unimaginable a few months ago on an entry-level machine. Strong point, it has a matte 15.6-inch slab.

Despite professing the consoles are still many gamers clear to the PC. No wonder really, since so many computers with latest hardware, the console can be in terms of speed and graphics look quite old. Now, the manufacturer MSI GX680 with the gamer has introduced a new laptop, it truly has to be: next to the second-generation Intel i7, the mobile computer comes with a GeForce graphics card and a lot of memory.

I have found the VAIO VPC-SB11fx with 512mb dedicated GPU as well as optimus technology ... it’s the most excellent blend i found through a dvd burner and 3d. i believe its pretty high-quality.