Thread: Choose a Laptop with 1920x1080 resolution, matte or anti-glare

Choose a Laptop with 1920x1080 resolution, matte or anti-glare

I am really really looking for a laptop in which I NEED 1920x1080, and I require it effortlessly readable with excellent viewing angles as well as colors, along with if at all possible matte otherwise anti-glare. This has led me toward three options:
    • Sony VPCF 226 - 16.3 " 1920x1080 anti-glare display with unbelievable viewing angles, except only Geforce 540m
    • Cyberpowerpc - geforce 560M, powerful gaming, except the display is 15.6" plus glossy.
    • HP Pavilion dv6-6190us - AMD graphics, 15.6" anti-glare screen at 1920x1080,

Which one do you prefer then?

Re: Choose a Laptop with 1920x1080 resolution, matte or anti-glare

I may perhaps merely come across the HP 17" which is 1600x900 glossy within the stores. If I go to complete brightness and regulate the diffusion so you essentially obtain color, (similar to windows explorer folders are really YELLOW rather than manilla), the display looks excellent at the correct angle it looks good quality at, and not anything else. This doesn't in fact assist me with how the 15" HP 1080p anti-glare display will look, I can for all time depart of 1920x1080 if require be, except I can't get by with terrible viewing angles otherwise color.

Viewing angles pale within contrast to Plasma HDTV displays. And are certainly subpar to LCD HDTV. The reason is extremely easy and it's the cash. Folk shop laptops by cost and if Sony puts a superior LCD (which they do) next folk don't purchase as lots of. HP as well as Dell from my familiarity balances the value to excellence thus you will quit the angle.

I think it depends on who uses it. I guess on a laptop, so often outdoors in bright screen is difficult to live. By cons of a desktop PC is not bad on the contrary, the colors look a bit brighter (which is probably false) I have a matte screen at home (2232BW) I'm happy. My brother has an HP glossy screen; I find it very nice too. But I'm probably not placed in the situation where one or the other can be a problem.

In my humble opinion, screen off, a glossy is nicer, but I prefer to use 100 times the mat ... my desktop screen is matte and glossy than the laptop, I sometimes use my laptop outside in the summer and it's really unbearable for a sunny day even in the shade I am often looking for the cursor so it reflects. .. like that was said several times already, the problem of mobile is that you do not give us the choice they are all shiny now even low-end.

There is something in the Acer Professional Series, when I bought my new laptop a few weeks ago I proposed a preferred but one with the glossy screen…

Glare-type panels are also more likely born out of necessity, because the background brightness was formerly often very modest decrease in notebooks and simply increasing the amount of light off the battery life would be. The problem arises in today's LED panels not more so, why the market with matte displays now growing again.

The glossy of my macbook is almost free from reflections, thanks mainly to the high brightness of the same. I used the same position a laptop acer, too glossy, and I must say that with the reflections were nothing short of unbearable. So, vote for the glossy apple, which in my opinion does not make you suffer for reflection, however, guaranteeing excellent colors.