Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Motorola Motoactv unable to calibrating with foot pod stopped working

Portable Devices

Old 15-11-2011

Motorola Motoactv unable to calibrating with foot pod stopped working

Hi guys

I go off to the gym with my footpod wish for to calibrate it. I go through the steps and the whole thing work okay. I then attempt to begin a workout and get the pop up message
Code:
"the application workout (process.com.motorolla.gault.activity) has stopped working unexpectedly please try again"
subsequent to trying to set up is on several different type of workouts, I restart the device . I still get the similar message and can't start a workout at all. Is there anyone here can help me out to solve this issue I would be really glad

Thanks in advance

Old 15-11-2011

Re: Motorola Motoactv unable to calibrating with foot pod stopped working

That is new never heard that before let me observe if I can gain knowledge of something. What is the brand as well as model of the footpad?
Old 15-11-2011

Garmin 010-11092-00 t is a newer version. I ended up doing a factory reset and everything is working well. I went to the indoor calibration without surprise me that was very close to the distance when I finished.

Looking further into it I'm not sure if the calibration is for the speed sensor or the internal accelerometer? They seem to be running at the same time, the option to disable the clock could save some battery? Anyway thanks for responding.
Old 15-11-2011

The calibration is intended for the inside accelerometer. If footpod is linked, data from footpod will be prioritized above the internal accelerometer.
Old 18-11-2011

So when you adjust the distance after an indoor training is that adjusting the internal accelerometer or velocity sensor? I've also read that in an outdoor lap speed sensor overrides the gps so I want to make sure it is being properly calibrated.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,