Thread: In Motorola Motoactv, how run cadence is displayed with a compatible ANT+ foot pod?

In Motorola Motoactv, how run cadence is displayed with a compatible ANT+ foot pod?

Hey all, I am having the new Motorola Motoactv and I am interested to see if it is possible to see a cadence such as 80-90 strides per minute as one of the metrics in the workout screen. For that reason only I am here that anyone can help me to give the steps to do this. Please reply me back if anyone over here is having the steps for doing so. And also, tell me if Motoactv support alerts when metric thresholds are reached. I mean to say that when the heart rate is too high pace to slow, run cadence too slow, etc. please reply me back to doing this all things. You can also reply me over here if anyone of you also wan to do the same things.

Re: In Motorola Motoactv, how run cadence is displayed with a compatible ANT+ foot pod?

I am interested to see if it is possible to see a cadence such as 80-90 strides per minute as one of the metrics in the workout screen.
    For doing ]so, I will suggest you that you can also use the steps rate- avg (spm) is one of the metrics you can choose to display. And for the

Motoactv support alerts when metric thresholds are reached. I mean to say that when the heart rate is too high pace to slow, run cadence too slow, etc
    For that I think that forms of this are possible depending on the workout, because you can set it to give audible advice on your workout. I am still getting used to this myself so I need to try it.

Re: In Motorola Motoactv, how run cadence is displayed with a compatible ANT+ foot pod?

I also can say here that Motoactv can display your current Step Rate per minute and also it can display your Average Step Rate. And with the help of this you can also no need for ANT+ footpod to do so. It is having the built-in accelerometer, with the help of this; it can also track your step rate. And here I can also say you that you can also use the foot pod if you wish, but it is not required for tracking walking or running step rate. I am telling you this all things because I am also having this device and using for the same purpose for which you are saying over here. Try with this, I am sure that you will get this that this is working for you.

For your second question, I will suggest you that you can also try with the steps which are given above they will surely work for you. And also for that I am having an other suggestion also. And that is for that reason you can also create the workouts on the Motoactv portal where you can define target Pace or Heart Rate Zones. And after doing this all you can also sync your Motoactv with this also this can alert you via your headphones with either spoken alerts or a tone whenever you enter or leave your target zone. Try with this also, I hope that you would like this one also.

Hey thanks for the suggestion. I tried with all, and get that this is working fine for me. I have also tried with the second condition and found that this is also working for me, thanks for that also.

Yes, also I am thinking to do the same thing and for that I have also tried with the searching on the net but no where I found the suggestion for run cadence is displayed with a compatible ANT+ foot pod. And recently I came to this forum and over here I get the proper suggestion about this. But when I tried with this also, I get that still I am not able to get the result as I want. Can here anyone suggest me some more suggestion about this problem??