Thread: Getting distorted sound from MSI GT660

Getting distorted sound from MSI GT660

Because of viruses i have format my laptop and after that I have installed the windows 7 operating system in my laptop again. Now after that I have installed all the drivers in my laptop again and after doing that all the things started working fine except sound. now in my laptop whenever I play anything at that time I get distorted sound . what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Getting distorted sound from MSI GT660

You have to make sure that all the setting related to the sound in your MSI GT660 laptop is ok. I am telling you this because many times because of the wrong setting also this type of the problem can take place. If you have check all the sound setting in your laptop and all the things are ok then you should remove the sound drivers from your laptop and after removing the sound drivers from your laptop you have to remove all the temporary files and after removing all the temporary files from your laptop you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to install the sound drivers again In your laptop.

You should also try to solve this problem by downloading the latest sound drivers from the internet and after downloading that install in your MSI GT660 laptop and then your problem will get fixed.

Re: Getting distorted sound from MSI GT660

You can find the sound drivers updates for your MSI GT660 laptop from the official site of the MSI. First visit the official site of the MSI and then you have to search for your laptop there and then download the latest drivers for your laptop and then install it in your MSI GT660. After that your problem will get solved.