Thread: getting error while using google voice Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

getting error while using google voice Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I have Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone and I am facing problem with the Google voice in my mobile phone. In my mobile phone when I use application to use change the voicemail at that time I get error. I have tried many solutions but I am unable to solve this issue. If anyone has solution regarding this solution then please help me.

Re: getting error while using google voice Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I am also using Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone and I am not facing any issue while using Google voice in my mobile phone. I think you should first place the place the test call to check whether it is activated or not. Now after that you should also try to solve this problem by clearing the data of the application. You should first go to the setting in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and after that you have to go to the applications and then go to the manage applications. Now in the manage application you will find the Google voice application. Now after that you have to clear the data from there and after clearing the data you have to restart the device and after restarting the device you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

I have tried to solve this problem by clearing the data of the Google vice application and after clearing the data also I was keep getting the error. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 device and after resetting the device also I get the same problem. Now please tell me how to solve this problem.

If after doing restore factory setting in your mobile phone also if you are facing the same problem then you should visit the Samsung service center and you have to discussed about the problem which you are facing and then they will give you solution regarding this. I think after that your problem will get solved.