Thread: Unable to find MSI Webcam driver windows 32 bits.

Unable to find MSI Webcam driver windows 32 bits.

I recently got a MSI laptop with windows 7 operating system and i was unable to locate the Webcam drivers for it only for windows 32 therefore to download msi 662 chicony driver,I made an install of windows vista but in this case also it was unable to work with win vista. What is the problem and suggest me some things to do??

Re: Unable to find MSI Webcam driver windows 32 bits.

When it comes to webcam drivers particularly for your windows 32 system, you should download the drivers firstly from the msi support website. There you will find drivers concerning your webcam.

You didn’t mentioned the version of your laptop as there are version specific drivers, on the available site of msi and it is but obvious to choose the laptop specific drivers from the store. i think that they provide the drivers in the CD which is offered at the time of purchase.

If you have a CD i.e motherboard CD, you will find it there. In case it has gone corrupt, you can install the drivers externally. I should recommend restarting your laptops when you finish doing this.some peole really mess with these things as they don’t restart it to apply the settings. You will definitely find the camera working.

Yes! Thanks for the solution. You really told the accurate thing which I wanted. I had the motherboard CD which you were mentioning but it was not working I tried downloading from the msi site and that restarting part! I tried to turn my camera on and I found myself not working. But later I restarted and it was resolved. Thanks it worked but.. It’s the camera image is upside down?

It works in this case as your camera device needs some settings. Just 'flip' the image so it is exposed correctly. You will get what you desired.