Thread: Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing

Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing

Mail works OK following upgrade to Lion; I have set it like a pro in excellent mode for now. Nonetheless, I could not venture to identify the 'skip message' emphasize. This utilized to be an exceptional way to lessen spam. I have done many researches over the internet about the same but found nothing. Please someone help me!

re: Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing

The extent that I am concerned the Bounce method has been evacuated. It's Sad, as Bounce has extensively decreased my spam. So unfortunately I need to switch it back to 10.6.8.

re: Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing

I tackled the situation by installing Mail 4.0. The skip works impeccably now. Probably a down to business PC master would be able to tell the divergence but to 99.9% of the users, it creates the impression that they e-mailed to a nonexistent address.

It is for the most part an enormous misunderstanding that when you skip spam back, its as a matter of fact coming back to the spammer. In most unbelievably cases, following the "from" is either a spoofed/faked address or some underprivileged bot-netted PC, all you're achieving by Mailing the spam on its way to some different underprivileged bugger, quite similar to you, who has categorically no clue why its can't help being bounced. Spammer's like bounce. The best equipped thing to do with spam is to delete it, without opening it and evacuate it from the server. You may attempt setting up a sieve, but that is more often than not effectively circumvented.

I utilized the skip offer chiefly for message that I appropriated from existing Mailers, incorporating university tech divisions and certain master groups, which either carried on to Mail me message in spite of my appeal to take me off their lists, or had acquired my message address somehow from different expert conglomerations without my express agreement. It appears coherent to me that "bounce" is useless for standard spam, but I loved the headliner for the aforementioned utilize.

This specialty has been around following Mac OS X 10.0 and I was utilizing it actively in each form of Mac OS X. It was one of the key explanations why I utilized Apple Mail rather than Web-Mail for my GMail, Yahoo! and MobileMe lists right around others. A mess of folks miscomprehend bounce Mail figuratively speaking. Since a partner of mine has their address stolen or a virus contamination on their system which is regularly the case when I utilize this headliner, I would like them to get bounce messages from me so they will call me and I, as an IT uphold individual, can clarify to them why they're working toward getting bounced and to either clean up their system or evacuate me from their address book.

It's delightful to know spam Mail is on the downfall. Unsolicited Commercial Email on the other hand would not be able to be. Each occasionally its an excellent thing to have the ability to bounce to a friend, relatives etc. For these cases the Bounce Message feature was dependable and worked well.

I hold no situation bouncing it; I am utilizing a workstation with every last trace of the tools at my transfer. I peruse numerous messages a week. Since someone gives me adequate instruments like Postini and SpamSieve I utilize them. I even utilize Email lists that have mechanized separating systems behind them to help diminish and issue the message that I get to guarantee its from someone I want to get message from and that it was delivered a speech to straightforwardly to me in some design.

I would highly appreciate it if the devices that were at one time given in Apple Mail under Mac OS X 10.6, specifically the Bounce Message emphasize were restored. It ought to be my decision to prepare and utilize this item for my particular plans. Since Apple would like to upgrade it or give some incredible legitimate disclaimer fine, don't regard. Actually give me back the effortless device "that just works"

Re: Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing

Spend some value time setting up your Mail application and continue stamping all meriting messages as waste, Mail and iCloud will finally study. Since some posts continue and still returning, set a tenet to check them as trash first and foremost, then erase them-this method you'll never see them, in spite of the fact that they still hit your inbox.

ThumbsUp Re: Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing Lion OS X ‘bounce email’ feature missing

There is now an app on iTunes store for bouncing email.
    bounceMyX