Thread: How to install JBoogie3 LiquidArc Gingerbread V2.0 in Motorola Defy

How to install JBoogie3 LiquidArc Gingerbread V2.0 in Motorola Defy

I wish to install the LiquidArc Gingerbread version rom, but it's my initial and I am not clear what to do .I have 2.2.2 official CEE and root it with SuperOneClick, it was simple except next to it's is not clear, for me. I would require similar help in this case. Need to install a clockwork mod

re: How to install JBoogie3 LiquidArc Gingerbread V2.0 in Motorola Defy

I mark 2.2.2 Moto_Version.34.179.2.MB525.Retail.en.CEE. Completed just root with titanium backup to install games and apps. Moreover at present what nandroid backup and install from zip with ClockWorkMod i will try to install com.kb7sqi.defy.bootstrap.old.apk.

Well, thus you require installing clockwork mod, next you've done that you require to remove the contents of the liquid arc android into the back up file in your ClockworkMod folder which is located on the root of your SD card. If you don't have one, create a folder with the name ClockworkMod and within that folder create one more with the naming backup. Be noticed at the time you type letters when you make the ClockworkMod folder. It is case insensitive. It has to be accurately spelled the manner I which it is posted here.

Basically as you were asking for ROM and if you don't notice your ROM, then restart your phone and open your file browser. Verify that you extract the contents of the RAR file into the backup folder which is to be found in the ClockworkMod folder. And keep in mind, if the ClockworkMod folder is absent, than create one and inside the ClockworkMod folder create a folder named backup.

According to my experience Rom is striking, and facilitates so steady much better than authorized Froyo, it's finest rom so far. Exhibit of usage is bigger, it's not clear, only one disadvantage it carries.

That's amazing, if you concern with the display, the lone thing I can advise is turning down the intensity of brightness or else eliminate any CPU intensive widgets. They reduce the CPU utilization.

Re: How to install JBoogie3 LiquidArc Gingerbread V2.0 in Motorola Defy

Previous to I can assist you; I require making out what you've done to your mobile phone. I'm assuming that there is a single thing you've done is to root your phone, in which case, we'll require to know your android version. Move to the settings, in which you will find about phone section and it should be present there.

The LiquidArc Gingerbread version rom is basically based off cm7 by quarax. So total props to him and the rest that have helped making it potential. In spite of creating this as an update.zip, this will be an nandroid backup.

Instructions for you to install LiquidArc Gingerbread version rom.
    (1)first click on the Download
    (2)place on sdcard
    (3)placing sdcard, step to Wipe and flash
    (4)reboot
    (6)click on the “Enjoy” tab.