Thread: How to Unlock screen background on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

How to Unlock screen background on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I knew that if it is ever decide to flash custom ROMs on this handset this won't be an issue. But I require a very stable handset for business purpose that I can guarantee for a substitute on a moment’s notice. For this reason this might be the primary phone I don't Root and obviously and don't install any customs ROM's on. I completely hate the background picture on the unlock screen. Any person recognizes a way to change that image? Or superior yet make use of a better unlock option without Rooting the phone?

Re: How to Unlock screen background on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Are you basically referring to the wallpaper on the unlock screen as soon as it's screening the date/time? You can modify that in Settings > Display > Screen Display > Lock Screen > Wallpaper. Or you can choose a few pictures in the Gallery and hit the menu switch, Set As, Lock Screen Wallpaper.

When I thought that you could be use a root user and decoxed stock rom or whatever and if you feel like it later and just use the untouched stock rom, and make them unroot. So what I just doing does it right or wrong?

I haven't still look into what the root and ROM option are on this handset yet. I make use of it for business so I influenced myself so as to that I would presently keep it 100% stock. I recognize some people will disagree this point other than all custom ROM's are buggy. The flash is check out from my Copy and the thing at times became unusable.