Thread: Getting tint on my iphone 4s screen

Getting tint on my iphone 4s screen

I just got a latest iphone 4S and when I place next to my old iphone. It seen to great looking phone iphone 4s so I exposed the screen was as much improved than my old phone when I say that it is nice that after some day that on the screen some tint would come on my 4s, where as good looking phone it is on white colors and all the colors are not as good as white colors but that tint has happen to my phone does anyone got this problem?

Re: Getting tint on my iphone 4s screen

This is a nice handset with latest technology that came on previous year. Then I just go through all the detail about the iphone 4. So I think it since the devices have literally just have been produced. And it should be come with the better with time. I have not had any chance to look at mine yet.

Yeah I am not in fact sure it’s the older 'glue drying' item. I have just hunted during of the 4S have mention a 'washed out' display, so I'm starting to be concerned it's not a glue drying issue. Going to have to compare them with an iPhone 4S in about 2 days, this be supposed to provide any chance to dry and need to compare it with.

I have the related subject matter. My 4S screen is less contrast, and the whites are more yellow (beyond "warm") compare to my iPhone 4 display. The colors are fewer vibrant, and a number of are pretty washed out. I've also notice that the screen is additional directional than the 4 screen, and in some viewing angle it's more yellow, and in others it's more contrasts. I'm actually hoping this is a glue issue, which might improve. I don't believe I'll be able to get used to this.

When I go into an Apple Store, and check iPhone 4 to my iPhone 4S and through and I saw that iphone 4s having a three different kind model cell are available then I just check all the phone but I see that all the three phone also getting the same problem having a tint on my iPhone 4S. So looks like they are all like that. (I had complete sure they were all on the same screen brightness with auto brightness turned off).

This is not a normal handset that which I buy that is iphone which I received both in two different colors one is the white and another one is black. The black 4s hold a yellow tint on the display so I not like any iphone. So I am not ever seen any issue in the white 4s it has a normal screen on a white. So as like to compare with old iphone 4. And the yellow tint which I am getting in the white 4s. So does it temporary issue or permanent?

Yep, it appear black iphone 4S's contain Yellow gate. Almost not show up in an Apple store under their bright lighting. Not sure what to do now. No point receiving to alternate black, it will almost certainly have the similar screen

When I receive my iPhone 4 a year ago, it has a yellow tint. After about 2 weeks, the tint cleared up, and it display colors normally. The issues with the 4S are the most part likely same. The "glue" used to put the screens together hasn't entirely cured yet. The phone are made, and shipped very quickly to fill customer require, they haven't had the time to set yet. I would say give it at least a week and if you don't notice a change, then possibly exchange it. But it's just my suggestion.

Just one more got the problem" chiming in. I have a white model; I’ve for all time had the black phone before. At first time I thought it was just apparent contrast. But nope. Absolutely a bleached feel to it. Contrast is set too high, relative to two iphone 4 models kicking around the house (my old and wife's). expect it just wants to, umm, break in. Haven’t had these issues before in numerous phones in the family.