Thread: Unable to view content and pics in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 because of Pixel Density

Unable to view content and pics in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 because of Pixel Density

I've had the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 currently and there is an unusual stripe leaving on with the screen or something referring to graphics. The only problem I come across? could you suggest me something about it. I am unable to view contents and take pics properly, because of vertical lines.

Re: Unable to view content and pics in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 because of Pixel Density

It would be better if you provide some screenshots. I guess the basic problem of yours is related to screen issue. And it might be a hardware problem. So if you are able to provide screen shots, I will able to sort out your problem.

Re: Unable to view content and pics in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 because of Pixel Density

I can say that this issue is due to the setting of your pixel in camera mode. If you are adjusting the camera settings of your device, it might occur of solving the issue. Just try by restarting the phone, or check for the resolution mode, as it is possible that, if the resolution is already set to large mode, it will not accept the higher resolution of pixels.

So the pictures that you are captivating are approaching like crap. I have used my camera of the similar piece which you mentioned and have to say that the pics come nice, not too smart in case of photography but still Good quality, I can say.

I understood your issue as you may be getting dead pixels on your screen; I want to fix the problem. I can say that it might undertake in a low lighting as most of the camera’s support low lighting. The pics will be clear sometimes at the night time, and does not support for bright light. If you try for this better conclude and do tell me again.

The pixel density problem occurs generally when you keep on changing the mode. Daylight mode and night mode when interchanged cause similar type of issues. Either you can get a nice pic when you have set it in daylight mode and taking pictures in night. But sorry that I am unable to find the exact solution to recover it.

A similar type of problem is occurring with me. The vertical lines of lower brightness can be seen at the time of the screen being faint particularly in the gray. I believe that's a difficulty with the entire plus displays.

It's a well-known issue with the T-Mobile GS2 that as well influences the Skyrocket.Majority or all cover it to some degree. If you want to resolve the problem at your best, just try setting your display to somewhat like 1/3 brightness and afterward drop down the notification bar and after observing your lower solid grey portion it will come to your view the vertical lines/haziness.

I am using Samsung atrix and my friend owes the Samsung galaxy, but I handle his phone to take pics, I never came across such issue and find myself more convenient to handle his phone. It cam features are quite nice than that of mine.