Thread: SD card does not appear after connecting Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 with PC

SD card does not appear after connecting Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 with PC

Whenever I connect my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone with computer at that time It get connected properly with the computer and after connecting the mobile phone with the computer and then it shows only phone memory. Normally when I connect my mobile phone at that time it shows my memory card also. Please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: SD card does not appear after connecting Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 with PC

Well you should first try to solve this problem by turning off the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone and after turning off the mobile phone you have to remove the SD card from your device and then insert the SD card again in your device. Now after inserting the SD card you have to start the phone again and after that connect with your computer again and thecn check whether same problem is coming again or not.

Re: SD card does not appear after connecting Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 with PC

I have also gone though from the similar problem and after that I have downloaded KIES in my computer and after downloading the KIES in my computer I have installed it and then I have connect the mobile phone once with the computer. The main reason behind installing the KIES in the computer is drivers. When you install the KIES at that time it also installs all the required drivers. Now after that I uninstall the KIES from my computer and then when I connect my mobile phone with the computer it worked fine.

I think you should also install the Skype in your computer and after that uninstall the KIES from your computer and then your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the KIES in your computer then you should visit the official site of the Samsung and after visiting the Official site of the Samsung you have to look for the KIES there and then download it in your computer and after doing that your problem will get solved.

If after you installing the KIES in your computer and removing it from your system also if you are facing the same problem then you should insert any other SD card in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and after inserting the SD card you have to see whether you are getting the same problem or not. if with other SD card if you are getting the same problem then there might be something wrong with your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and if same problem doesn’t occur with other SD card then problem is with your SD card.

Try this trick so then you can identify the exact problem.

If you are not facing the same problem with other SD card then it means problem is with your SD card only. I think you should remove the SD card from your device and then insert it in the card reader then take backup of all the data and then format the card.

Now after that you have to insert the SD card in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone again and after inserting the SD card in your mobile ne you have to format the card from the phone and then connect the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 with the computer and then check whether you are able to see the SD card in your PC or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Well I have tried to fix this issue by installing the KIES in your computer and then removing KIES from your computer and after removing the KIES from my computer when I connect my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 device with the computer at that time I get the same problem. Now after that I have also checked the mobile phone by inserting the another SD card and at that time also I get the same problem.

Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

You have mentioned that you are facing the same problem after connecting the different SD card with your phone and that is why I will suggest you to take backup of all the data from your phone and then reset the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and after resetting the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 phone your problem will get solved.

I hope after resetting the device all the things started working properly.

I have done backup from my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and then I have done restore factory setting and after doing the restore factory setting in my phone when I connect my mobile phone with computer at that time all the thing started working fine.