Thread: Mini display port to HDMI connection failure in Macbook.

Mini display port to HDMI connection failure in Macbook.

I purchase an aluminum Mac book perfectly and all the wired up to my 32 inch RCA HDTV. Not anything will be move toward up on the display, so I completely tried with to notice display, I worn-out with restarting a PC, an made a unplugging and plug it back in then it show the detect display, not at all anything is working I also tried to do a TV off and ON not get any solution.. while right now I am using a snow Leopard, but when I was on leopard this process is able to connect the TV to the PC and take a just about a 10 min of doing random processes that I have been already described. So please any suggestion on how to make it work at the first time?

Re: Mini display port to HDMI connection failure in Macbook.

From the last few weeks with the mini port to make a connection with adapter that is HDMI that not working properly not able to work from mini adapter. So I just go through to obtain my PC to effort with my TV and I didn’t obtain any achievement from these. I wait until I wasn’t reach to go to a mini display port to DVI (Apple-branded) and then DVI to make connection with HDMI that I got an immediate success.

Mini- trend I observe that these 32 sets and less significant likely not a 720 neither it should be 1080 but like a 768 and so are an official HD so even though they won’t be work at these sizes. Because the put reports something like a reverse on the HDMI cable, so there might be some confusion and in any of the case it would be hard to get a desirable pixel display. So we should be force on 720 or 1080 are whatever the TV will accept, but can we do?

I have done a number of processes that I obtain and it is working for me. So I am not sure that is also for the another user, but just you want to do a adapter plug up into a laptop and not into the HDMI cable, then turn OFF the TV ON, after that just plug the HDMI into the adapter, so it is working most of the time.

I am having the same difficulty. That I use a Mac book Pro with a Mini-DP to HDMI on mono price. No having any problem that what I plug the cables wire and the answer is the unchanged, and the blue screen on the mac for the 1 or 2 sec then the HDTV shuts OFF and it doing a cycles for a three times and after that it will stop, and the screen on the mac return to normal and the screen on the TV stays black, so it will never shown the display preferences.

Your thought it is working fine not having any issue most of the time. So quite frankly I should be work more of the time not 100% but some less then. What to do when it doesn’t work , so what to do to get a proper work?

I am having a same subject matter with a Mac book pro and it will be recognize a HDMI display connection via a monoprice of a mini-display to that a HDMI adapter. So I want to unplug and reinsert the adapter to get the display should be recognized. So when it will be worked properly under 10.5.6 but so when I upgrade to 10.5.8 so it started getting a problem. While I am trying the official adapter as you stated.

I receive my mini adapter port to HDMI cable from the Hong Kong. So well I bought a mini display port to DVI as well for my projector so always I want to work around that I need to run the mini display port to DVI and my old DVI to HDMI cable for the projector. The thing that the mini display port to HDMI to HDMI a new cables link does not work unless when I open my notebook and that is not feasible long term as it under my LCD.

I want a additional information about a mac that I will good on my Mac mini to connect with Samsung LED TV using a mono price mini display port + usb audio to the HDMI adapter works flawlessly. So when someone thought the Sanyo CRT TV should to be connect or feed with a via through a DVI to HDMI adapter and the combination is mention. So simply that Mac mini simply won’t display on my CRT TV via through the mini display port adapter unless or until I plug in a second monitor via through a DVI to VGA Adapter

I reset the PRAM and NVRAM. I also reset the SMC. I then did a fresh install. It’s now sometimes takes 2 minutes to power from when pressing and holding down the Power Button. We are at the present putting the PC in to sleep mode and hopeful it doesn't freeze as the power button is not working from what I can see.