Thread: No lights and vibrations when Nokia C2-01 is turned on

No lights and vibrations when Nokia C2-01 is turned on

My new phone is behaving really in a strange manner. Now let me tell you what was the issue, so what I am saying is I sue my phone frequently for downloading purpose. One day when I was downloading a file and my phone turned off and on switching on there were no lights as well as the vibration also had gone. I tried restarting the phone but still the same issue. Don’t know why my phone is behaving in such a way. I simply cant understand what has caused such kind of problems in my phone, so that’s why I have come here to seek some help from you all. I don’t even have a Nokia care center near my locality where I can show up my phone, anyways please give a fix for the same. I would be thankful for you all.

Re: No lights and vibrations when Nokia C2-01 is turned on

I suppose the phone is working right? Only the lights have gone off right? Ok can you just go and download the firmware of your phone. Then restart it. Do try this method. Don’t know what could have caused this issue but its good that you have reported this problem here it will be visible to other people as well.

I have got a solution for the problem don’t know if its going to work or not but just give a try. Remove the battery for a couple of minutes then again place the battery and plug the charger and see if the phone does lights up or not. See if you can give a try for the same and let me know what is your response about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by HankH View Post
    I have got a solution for the problem don’t know if its going to work or not but just give a try. Remove the battery for a couple of minutes then again place the battery and plug the charger and see if the phone does lights up or not. See if you can give a try for the same and let me know what is your response about the same.
    Dude I have tried this solution but I am still left with the downloading of the new firmware for my phone. I will try with that shortly. In case if you all have any other solution for me then do start replying to me over here.

I am sure that you all guys will be able to help me wit this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Acacia View Post
    Dude I have tried this solution but I am still left with the downloading of the new firmware for my phone. I will try with that shortly. In case if you all have any other solution for me then do start replying to me over here.

I am sure that you all guys will be able to help me wit this issue.
    I don’t think so there is anything else left for the said problem since the cause of the problem is unknown. So that’s why I would say whatever it is you will have to show it to the nokia priority center then only you will be able to get out of this problem. That’s what I can say here. I know there is no nokia priority center near your locality but you can go out and search for one. Otherwise take the help of google maps to locate one near your locality. You will find it for sure.