Thread: WIFI Tethering in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

WIFI Tethering in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Hi friends recently I have bought Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone and after purchasing this mobile phone when I was going though all the featured of the mobile phone. Now I want to know is there any one who is using the same device with tethering program working. In my mobile phone tethering program is not working. Please help with it.

Re: WIFI Tethering in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Yes I am using the same device and I have wireless tether 2.0.7 in my mobile phone and it is working like a charm.

First I was facing problem with the wireless tether 2.0.7 in my mobile phone and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet to make wireless tether 2.0.7 work with my mobile phone and after spending so much time on the internet I have come to know that I have to remove the tether manager and after that I have removed tether manager from my device and after removing the tether manager in my device all the things started working properly.

I think you should also try this solution and after that let me know.

Yes in my device I have also installed wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 and tether manager is not working. Now after that I have tried to solve this problem by trying different tricks and after that I come to know that tether manager is not necessary.

If you want to download the wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone then you can download it by searching on the internet or you can download the wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 in your mobile phone by clicking on the DOWNLOAD.

After downloading the APK file of the wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 you have to install that in your mobile phone and after installing the wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 in you mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if after installing the wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 in your phone if you face any issue then remove the manager and then your problem will get solved.

I have downloaded the wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 in my mobile phone and after downloading that when I tried to install it at that time it gives me error. I tried again and again to install it and it ends up with the error. I don’t know whether it is problem with the application or it is problem with my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727.

Anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

As you have mentioned that you are facing problem while installing the wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 in your mobile phone and i think this problem has occurred because there the apk file which you have downloaded for wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 is corrupted. You should download the file again from the internet and after downloading the wifi tether 3.1 beta 6 file you should try to install it in your Samsung device again and after installing that in your mobile phone again you will not face the same problem.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the situation is.

According to me you should try wireless tether 2.0.7 in your mobile phone. I am suggesting you this I have searched on the internet and find many users facing problem with the 3.6 version. You should download the wireless tether 2.0.7 from the internet and install it in your phone and then problem will get solved.

Did you tried to solve this problem by resetting the device? If you have not tried then I will suggest you to first connect your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 with your computer and after connecting the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 with the computer you have to take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone and after taking the backup of all the data from your mobile phone you have to do restore factory setting in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727. First go to the setting and then select the privacy and then factory data reset and then select the reset the phone and tap on the erase everything option. Now after that your phone will get reset.

I hope trying this solution will work for you.

If your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 is not rooted then I think that is the reason why you are facing this problem. I was having the same issue and I was not able to use the Tethering program and after that I have root the device and then problem get solved.

According to me you should contact the Samsung support and then there you have to ask them about the Tethering issue which you are facing in your Samsung device and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

OMFG Re: WIFI Tethering in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I'm using At&T Galaxy s2 Skyrocket. Downloaded WifiTether v3.1 beta 11 but still having Tethering problem with my laptop and other devices. Have read some Thread and mentioned abt removing the Tethering Manager from Settings which comes as a default with the phone. How can i remove this Tethering manager? Can anyone help me?

You can try below mentioned steps and see whether it is working or not.
    • You have to press on Home key and go for Menu key.
    • Now tap on Edit and you will get list of app with –sign.
    • You have to press –sign of the app which you wanted to delete and Press Ok.
    • Once done you have to go back to Home Screen.