Thread: Cannot receive MMS in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Cannot receive MMS in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I was using Samsung wave mobile phone and recently I have bought Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone. This mobile phone is very nice mobile phone and haven many cool features. Now while going though the features of this mobile phone I have noticed that I am not able to receive the MMS in my mobile phone. I don’t know whether there is problem with the setting or mobile phone. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot receive MMS in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

First I thing I will suggest is to turn off the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and then remove SIM card from Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and after removing the SIM card you have to insert the SIM card in your mobile phone again and after inserting the SIM card again your have to chececk whether same problem is occurring or not.

I think you should first open the menu in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 device and after opening the menu in your device you have to tap on the setting option. Now after tapping on the setting option you have to go to the wireless and network option. In wireless and network option you will see the mobile network option. After selecting the mobile network option you have to choose the access point names option. now you have to check whether all the setting in the access point is proper or not. many times because of the wrong setting in the accress pot also this type of problem can take place.

If after checking all the setting also if you are facing the same problem then let me know.

Are you facing this problem while receiving the MMS from any specific number or you are experiencing the problem while receiving the MMS from every contacts. If problem is occurring with any specific contact the there might be issue with the networks or that persons mobile who is sending you the MMS otherwise problem is with the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

If you are facing the problem while receiving the MMS from every contacts then I will suggest you to remove the SIM card from your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and after removing the SIM card you have to insert any other SIM card in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 phone. Now after inserting the other SIM card in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 you have to check whether you are able to receive the MMS or not. if you are not able to receive MMS after inserting another SIM card in your device also then I think problem is with your mobile phone only. If you are not facing the same problem with other SIM card also then you need to change the SIM card.

I hope this trick will help you to solve this issue.

According to me you should call the service operator and after that you have to tell them about the MMS issue in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 device and after that they will give you proper solution and after that you will be able to receive the MMS in your device.

I have tried checked all the settings in the access point and after checking the setting in the access point and trying different setting also I get the same issue with the MMS receiving. Now after that I have tried different SIm card with my mobile phone and at that time also I get the same problem. Now after that when I put my SIM card back after that it has stopped sending the MMS also.

Now please tell me what I can do to send and receive MMS from my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 phone properly.

As you have said that with different SIM card also you are getting the same problem and after reading that I will suggest you to take the back up of all the data from your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone and after taking the backup you have to do restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting in your phone you have to do all the setting again in the access point and after doing all the setting in the access point you have to check whether you are able to receive the MMS or not.

I think after resetting the device you will be able to receive the MMS in your device. If you find any difficulty after that then let me know.

If you don’t know about how to reset the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 then you have to follow this steps.

• First tap on the setting in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727
    • Then select the privacy option.
    • Now you have to look for the factory data reset and then select it.
    • After that you have to tap on the reset phone.
    • After that you will see the erase everything option and select it.
    • Now you after that phone will get reset.

If resetting the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 device does not help you to fix this issue then you have to contact the Samsung support and tell them about the MMS issue and then they will give you proper solution regarding this. In my device I was also facing the same problem then I want to the Samsung service center and then came to know that device was faulty and then I get replacement.

Well resetting the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 device has done the trick. After reading your solution I have done factory reset in my device and after doing the factory reset in my device all the things started working fine. Thank you for helping me.