Thread: How to upload stock version of the Rogers ROM in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

How to upload stock version of the Rogers ROM in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I have Rogers’s version phone which is exactly same as the Skyrocket. I ruined my handset and I’m on the AT&T ROM at the present which is not working fine for me, for one its delay and the APN is set accurate other than 4G LTE is not operational I’m begging somebody to upload a stock edition of the Rogers ROM I would be really glad if anyone can help me on this issue it been some time now I am facing this problem and unable to solve is there anyone here already did this please guide me trough

Thanks in advance

Re: How to upload stock version of the Rogers ROM in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Even I am having the same issue and really annoyed with this is there any one who can assist me to do something like running few things to get the ROM out I would be appreciating this thanks

Re: How to upload stock version of the Rogers ROM in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Hey I like to suggest use Melvin's ROM I am using Melvin's ROM on my Rogers I727 and it works okay so I guess it will also work fine with you also just make use of it and let me know and success you get hope this help you

If anyone running fully stock, kindly come by the IRC channel. Actually any full-stock Rogers users, kindly come by. I wish for to get an Odin TAR away for you all. Please guys I would like to know anyone if this is doable please guys reply me .

Once I see this out I'll lastly think rooting my handset. Unless there is one more method of getting the sliding glass unlock screen but I was opinion to speed up this process by dropping by IRC and working with other to get the dumps I require.

I include a SGS II-727 Rogers. complete stock and might like to help, I just require full directions. in fact it’s my next one reason the first one was jammed on the display with the yellow triangle so I manage to swap over it from Rogers for a fresh one. I'm managing the TARs for the I727R visit IRC. I've been on the road the entire day and likely won't be back waiting tomorrow morning. If you guys are still in require of assist then I'll absolutely drop by though

Thanks for advice but No, we get it solved . I'll get a TAR uploaded quickly. An I727R TAR has been uploaded so get it solve