Thread: In Motorola Motoactv, how to remember playback position

In Motorola Motoactv, how to remember playback position

Someone has given me the advice for getting new Motorola Motoactv. And for that reason, I get this. And with this I can say that it should have the feature for available on the first update is to carry over the property of remember playback position in iTunes. And I am searching for this all things because I like to listen to audio books, shows, etc. that include track in excess of an hour. And if I by chance fast forward to the next track, then I have to find the way to my original spot which is extremely inconvenient. Please reply me back about this type of the suggestion.

Re: In Motorola Motoactv, how to remember playback position

Here are you want to say that it does not pick up where you leave off if you turn off your audio book in the middle of a chapter? Or is you issue only if you by accident fast-forward?

In my case, I can say here that if I am in the middle of a track and I skip forward or back a track and then try to play the track I was originally on, I will end up in the start of the track. So make up being an hour in within three hour track and skipping forward. If I go back to the unique one, I would contain to fast forward to the one hour mark once again. When I found out that the Motoactv was debuting at the NYC Marathon expo, I go right to their booth after alternative up my race packet. The guys there were terrific and I on time bought the 16 gig version. And here, I can see that this also have the same thing and with this also, I can see that this is also not having the feature for Remember playback position. Can here anyone suggest us the suggestion about this setting??

Yes, thanks for telling me about this. But I want to know the steps that will help me to remember playback position only. And for that I have also tried with the checking the setting but there also I didn’t get the proper setting for that. What can I do now?? Is there any such type of the setting or if there then please reply me proper steps for doing so. And also thanks for the above suggestion.