Thread: What are accessories that come inside the box of Motorola Motoactv?

What are accessories that come inside the box of Motorola Motoactv?

Hi all, can here someone suggest me that what exactly comes inside the box of the Motoactv. Tell me if this include the clip. And if yes, the box contains the clip then please tell me here that why they are selling this as the optional accessory?? And I am asking about this, because they say it does come with the Motoactv. Please suggest me about this.

Re: What are accessories that come inside the box of Motorola Motoactv?

Yes, I have seen that Amazon obviously states that the clip is included in the sell packaging. And here for that reason I would believe that some mount must be contain but the clip is the least expensive and I would expect it. And when I read the user guide at that time I found that the clip being installed and removed on page 2. And there I found that it will sold as the split item as it is not fixed so it could be lost, or you could break it. Amazon is good about register what is included, so I be inclined to belief their schedule. But it would be nice to convert the sell packaging myself.

I think that you can not run apps on this device but still with this you can receive texts and make calls. And also I will not get surprised if future versions have limited app function. Here also I can say that not much you can do with no keyboard but with a Bluetooth keyboard, it is possible but defeats the purpose of the small package.

Yes, I recently get the new Motorola Motoactv and when I open the box at that time I found the following things are there in the box:

• Device
    • Wired headset with inline controller (no HR)
    • USB Cable
    • Belt clip
    • AC block with 2 USB ports; small than the Apple charger block
    • Assorted paperwork and quickstep guide.

I was actually surprised that the headphones were included.

Ok, for making sure about this device makes a call or not, I will suggest you to see if you can answer a call over Bluetooth and after that post exactly what happens. And also check are you really get the 16GB model?? I am asking you this thing because I also recently get this Motorola Motoactv but with the box, I only get the 8GB because the do not have the 16GB model and I got the arm and wrist bands. And also please reply me back that how the unit works for you and please exactly how Bluetooth headset works, because I can not answer a call

Yes, I checked this and I am sure over here that my Motorola Motoactv come with the 16 GB. And also I have tried with the making the cal and there also I found that this is working fine, no problem at all.

Hey all thanks for replying me about this. After reading all the post over here, I have cancelled my order for now. And also I may re-order at a later stage. I am asking you this all things because, I am concerned about the exactness of the heart rate from the ears and you can not really evaluate accuracy between heart rates as you can either have ANT+ or SF700 not both. If the earphones are not wireless it sort of defeat the purpose for me.

But in my case, I can see that box not contains all the accessories which you have posted above. Not all but it is having only some of them. Recently, I also bough the new Motorola Motoactv and when I opened the box at that time I can only see that box is having :
    • Device
    • Wired headset with inline controller
    • USB Cable
    • Belt clip only.

Not all the accessories that you have suggested me above. Please reply me if here anyone have the reason for this