Thread: Ipad 2 has cracked screen

Ipad 2 has cracked screen

HI, i am having Ipad2 since it was released and everything was just going good before some days but yesterday only by accidently it was just dropped out from my hand and the broken screen came to in to view. But i am not sure whether it would be recoverable or not, but really i am quite scarred about the same, what shall i do next, need suggestion very badly. Thanks for any.

Re: Ipad 2 has cracked screen

i don’t think there could be any ways rather than visiting service center.

Have you tried approaching any local technician to repair the hardware?

See i am agree with the above user like you should try to approach any local technician but still i am having something different recommendation for the same like rather than that local technician you should try to visit the service center and have newer screen for your screen, because see over here you’ll get benefitted. You’ll get the original hardware that’s the screen to your Ipad2 again, or else there isn’t any such guaranty that the local technician will also put the same quality screen. See you might have to pay them more if you compare the price with the outside technician but still according to me it is still worth paying that money if we are getting quality hardware again. And if suppose you are having warranty period remain for the hardware then you’ll get all the services regarding the device free of cost, but you have to pay for the newer screen as it will be consider as physical damage or the mistreatment with the hardware.

i was also thinking about the same, as it would be better to visit the service center because i was also expecting the quality hardware again, though i have to pay more. Actually i was confused as there couldn’t be any way to resolve this. thanks by the way.