Thread: How to display Heart Rate Info in the Motorola MOTOACTV??

How to display Heart Rate Info in the Motorola MOTOACTV??

Recently, I have get the new MOTOACTV and with this i was really very happy. But today I get the problem related with this and the problem with this is the new MOTOACTV Not displaying Heart Rate Info. For getting this information, I have also tried with the setting but still after doing this. I get that, I am not getting the information. And after search on the net, I came to know that at least one person has one of these issue. And also this is not showing the heartrate info while o am doing the exercise. I am thinking now that I have got the faulty device. What you all will say in this case?? Please reply me back about the suggestion in this case.

Re: How to display Heart Rate Info in the Motorola MOTOACTV??

I also having the same Motorola Motoactv and with this I am not having any related problems. I am sure over here that when I first paired it I could not figure it out but once I started into a run or cycling the data field just showed up. I think that you are facing this problem only because of your device is paired but not connected un till you start the workout. I hope that this will help you to resolve your problem.

Hey dude, if you are thinking for this type of the device which will show you to calculate the heart rate then for that I will suggest you to try with the Premium heart rate monitor. I also use this and this helps a lot for the showing the proper heart rate.

Ok, I get your need over here and for that reason I will suggest you to try with the following steps and hope that this will help you to get the proper heart rate.

1. Touch the Workout screen.
    2. And after this, select the workout type

Select the workout type:
    Recent: Try a workout that you’ve done already. Select a previous workout and touch RACE MYSELF.
    Running: Select Indoors or Outdoors.
    And also you can recalibrate your Device by using the setting as:

• Settings > Workout >Calibration > Pedometer > Run.

You can always recalibrate your device by going to
    • Settings > Workout > Calibration > Pedometer > Walk.

Hey thanks for helping me about this. I tried with this but still I am getting this type of the problem. In the above post you have suggested me that how to set my device while I am trying with the workout. But I am here to get the suggestion about not able to get the heart rate. But thanks for suggesting me about this.

Hi all, recently I have bought the new Motorola Motoactv and really I am very happy to have such type of the fitness tracker. But I am new to use this type of the device and for that reason; I am not able to check out the heart rate info in this Motoactv. And while searching for the suggestion about this, I came over here. But after trying with the steps which you have suggested me over here, I came to know that this is also not working for me. I have also tried with this steps so many times but still there I found that I am getting the same problem with this also. What can I do?? Is there any other way to get the setting for the heart rate info??