Thread: Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket vs. I phone 4s vs. HTC vivid

Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket vs. I phone 4s vs. HTC vivid

HI, i am astonishingly appropriate for an upgrade but the thing is like I'm in a small town where there doesn't have LTE and almost certainly won’t for a while. I at present have the Infuse 4g and I am quite satisfied with the phone performance and adore the screen size and form factor. But still if suppose in case of upgradation which is the best mobile to choose among mentioned in the title? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket vs. I phone 4s vs. HTC vivid

see i would like to recommend you that you should have Iphone 4s if you really wanted to have a good phones, and something extra ordinary. Because see after seeing the question i became aware about the fact as you have already used infused4G which was so good so the upgradation will be worth only if you get an replacement which is better than the one you are having, or else if suppose you are getting the same feature in the newer one then what would be advantages to you after purchasing newer one. thus with this concern Iphone 4s is the only phone which will let you deliver the promised performance.

I am agree with the above user because i am not sure about the skyrocket but still HTC vivid is just an awful outcome ! i have tried the phone once and have seen its awful performance.

Do you have any budget for the mobile?

Or you have any brand preference or OS preference?

See it would be better if you mentioned it perfectly so that i can also have better idea about the same to recommend you any. And as mentioned above Iphone 4s is the best among all three but still are you aware as the phone is available with the contract with either Verizon or AT&T thus you must have to pay them till that contracted period gets over.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the following mentioned LINK for further information regarding the IPHONE 4S.

i was also about to ask you the same thing as do you have any OS preference or any brand preference for the same? Because see two of the above mentioned is having android OS rather another one is having iOS5 in the mobile and they both are running at different platform. But still i personally believe as it would be better for you to have the android phone because you are already aware about almost each functionality of the phone. And when it comes to Iphone 4s you’ll get completely newer platform so it might be possible that you may not like but actually there isn’t anything because my recommendation over here is also the same that’s iphone 4s.

I know you must be confused for the same but still i would like to recommend you that you should first make sure about your convenience and your usage so that you can have perfect idea about having any one of them.

well according to me as well you should get the Iphone 4s only rather than other one if you don’t have any financial glitch.

i would say you should try to wait for the nexus because that’s the only one which is having ICS update in the phone and the other two are still having the older gingerbread which is quite worthless to have as mentioned above. Anyways have you seen the advantages of the newer OS that’s ICS update? If not then see i have mentioned some of them below so that you can have idea about the same, but surely according to me it would be better if you want till this nexus came out.

Features :
    • System Bar and Action Bar

• voice control

• multitasking

• Face Unlock

• Home Screen folders

• notifications

• favorites tray

• widgets

After seeing the above comments it seems like you guys are just fan of apple. everyone is having almost same recommendation, after seeing such comment i was also amazed and that actually made me look for the phone and really i do like it.