Thread: Need screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Need screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

HI, I have recently bought the mobile that’s Galaxy S II Skyrocket and after seeing the design of the mobile one thing that we can assume is like body of the mobile is quite delicate and that’s why was about to have a whole body protector and the screen protector as well. But still the thing about which i am quite unaware is like whether phone has gorilla glass display or not? Because i have also heard that if we have this glass then there isn’t any such need of having such protector in the mobile, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Need screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I would like to suggest you that you should try to get the screen protector from the service center of your mobile because as the extent to i know the mobile has been released very recently thus it is quite difficult as you’ll get the screen protector for your mobile. but off course as Samsung has made the device so you’ll surely get its accessories from the service center rather than other device, but if suppose you are not getting from there also then you should try to make a search on Ecommerce website as well.

Yeah the mobile that you are having has gorilla glass display, which actually doesn’t need any such protector on the screen, but still it would be better for you as well if you keep one for your mobile.

As far as screen protectors are concern i would like to recommend you that you should try to get any from the ZAGG only because they are the only manufacturer of this kind of product with respect to their quality or else there are so many brand who sells such product but having them is like next to worthless. I am not sure whether you’ll get for your mobile or not because as the mobile is quite newer so it might be possible that you need to wait until the protector comes out.

though i am agree with the above user as you should get it from the zagg only but according to me rather than having screen protector i would say you should have a whole shield for the mobile. They have given a name to the protector as invisibleshield, and i used to suggest you the same thing no matter whichever mobile it is. See i have mentioned the IMAGE below so that you can have better idea about the product.

According to their source they have mentioned like this product is a translucent and astonishingly slim, it is intended to exactly match the contours of your device, providing invincible scratch protection.

have you tried searching the same thing on eBay or Amazon? Because i am not sure whether you’ll get it from any other sources or not.