Thread: Does Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 has LED indicator?

Does Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 has LED indicator?

Hi, I am about to have the mobile i have mentioned in the title but still i am quite unsure whether the device has any such LED indicator or not, and if not then how we will get an update? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 has LED indicator?

No as far as I know phone doesn’t have any such LED indicator in the phone, but still i don’t think it is that needed in the phone.

i am agree with the above user but still you can have other option as well over here, as there are certain application through which you can simply display custom notification icons/dots on the screen and this application is actually intended for the phones which lacks a physical dedicated LED. I am not perfectly sure about the name of the application but still it is known as “NoLED”. I would say you should try to search the same thing on google, and see i have mentioned the notification areas below.

• -Text Messages

• -Voice Messages

• -Google Talk

• -Missed Calls

• -A Charging indicator

• -Calendar events

• -Emails (K9 and Gmail can have their own custom settings)

• -All other 3rd party apps. For example, Whatsapp, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail. You can enable these via the Monitored Apps feature.

• -A charging indicator

See there are multiple applications that you can get it from the android market for the same but still you need to download them according to your convenience because see the mobiles which has this LED indicator can simply display all the indications but if you download any such application then it will only display that particular indications.

For example if you have downloaded the application for message indicator then whenever you’ll get any message at that time you’ll get the notification but not for any other event.

I have found out at each and everywhere but still didn’t found out anywhere, any idea from where can i have those application?

Off course from the android market itself dude, i think you haven’t visited their ever yet, i would like to request you that if you wanted to have application you should try to visit over here and have any according to your convenience.