Thread: should I buy the Samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket i727 or wait for the galaxy nexus prime

should I buy the Samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket i727 or wait for the galaxy nexus prime

I am currently using the htc desire but what I want to know is that should I go for the Samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket or wait for the Samsung galaxy nexus. As I am in need of buying the new phone for myself. So according to you all what is better should I wait for the galaxy nexus or go for the galaxy S2 skyrocket i727.

Re: should I buy the Samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket i727 or wait for the galaxy nexus prime

I would prefer you that you wait for some more time as the Samsung galaxy nexus will be launching their smartphone soon. And I would say that the nexus is far more better then the Samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket i727.

Re: should I buy the Samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket i727 or wait for the galaxy nexus prime

According to me you should go on buying the galaxy nexus phone which has got very good features when comparing with the skyrocket i727. The main feature in the galaxy nexus is that it comes with the android 4.0 ice cream sandwich which you will not get to see in the galaxy S2 skyrocket i727.

There are many reason why you should wait for the galaxy nexus and should not go for buying the galaxy S2 skyrocket i727. First is that the screen of the galaxy nexus prime comes with the 4.7 inch with the super amoled plus HD whereas the screen of the skyrocket i727 has 4.3 inch screen which only gives super amoled plus. Other thing is that the skyrocket i727 has got only android 2.3 gingerbread while the galaxy nexus prime has got the android 4.0 ice cream sandwich. So I will prefer you for waiting and buying the galaxy nexus prime as it has got best feature from skyrocket i727.

For this I would say that this are the only feature which you have mentioned above where the phone score more than the skyrocket i727 otherwise the skyrocket has got more good features like the camera of the phone comes with the 8mp of front camera and has got 2mp rear camera , the processor of the phone is also more than the nexus prime which has 1.5 ghz. So it is advised that you should go and buy the skyrocket and don’t wait for the galaxy nexus prime.

Yeah.. you should go for the skyrocket i727 as I have bought the phone and I would say that the phone is really worth buying it and don’t wait for the galaxy nexus prime.

I bought the skyrocket i727 smartphone from the AT&T everything in the phone is good from features to look in the phone but only two things which should b provided with the phone is that the recording of the HD videos and the android 4.0 otherwise this phone is really awesome.