Thread: Tips To Increase Battery life in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Tips To Increase Battery life in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

As I have bought the samsung galaxy SII skyrocket i727 I want to know some tips for increasing the battery life. Because I had to change the phone previously due to the battery as it was not able to give more battery beckup and drianed out thebattery more. So I want to know some tips to increase the battery life for this phone.

Re: Tips To Increase Battery life in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

For this I could say that you don’t overcharge the battery and see that charge the battery when it is fully emptied. Doing this will help in better preformance for your battery.

See if you want to increase your battery performance for samsung galaxy S II skyrocket i727 then do the following steps given below which I guess doing it might help you out.

• Don’t overcharge your battery.
    • Charge the battery only when it is fully emptied.
    • Make your phone brightness low and set it as required.
    • If possible set your phone brightness to auto
    • Lock your phone when not required and turn on the power saving.

The same method used by me for my samsung galaxy S2 and I will say that it gives me good performance in battery and I could get good backup. So I would say if you want to have better battery backup in your phone then it is advised to foolow the above tips.

I am using the same phone for myself and for this I must say that you should take the help of some app which I think it will definitely increase your performance battery as I use it for the same. I use the juice defender app for increasing the battery performance for my phone. And by using this I get more battery life then I use to get normally. So my suggestion is that you should try to download this app and see whether it gives you better battery backup.

My phone usage is more as I listen music , see videos and use wifi . so my battery drains down quickly. And for this I had to keep the charging on continuously. So want to know will it affect the battery of phone in longer terms. And if yes then what should I do.

For this I wiil say that it will really affect your battery that to very badly. Because you do your work on the phone simultaneously you go charging the phone will cause bad effect on the battery. So for this you should try charging the phone when it is emptied and when your phone is charging don’t try to perfrom the work as doing this will make the battery more heated. Which might damage the battery early. So it is prefered to charge the battery only when you don’t havework on the phone.