Thread: How is Motorola’s Motoactv battery life?

How is Motorola’s Motoactv battery life?

Hi, i am about to buy this device for myself but was about confirm some of the doubts regarding it as i just wanted to know Has anyone done any hour usage tests with their Motoactv? I'm a slightly concerned that it will not formulate it through my marathon in a few weeks. I would believe if it lasts less than 3 to 4 hours that pretty much blow it for the majority of mainly informal long-drawn-out runners. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: How is Motorola’s Motoactv battery life?

see i have tested this device and the result was after 2 hours and 30 minutes of playback my jaybirds will still playing and the motoactv was still going. There was 8% battery left.

Essentially that means for me that I can exercise it for runs up to half marathons. For my marathons and extended training runs I will have to go back to my Garmin and NaNo with wired headphones.

But still i am not yet satisfied with this result and thus I am going to attempt one additional test. Same as above, though, after I strike begin I am going to strike power which will turn off the screen wholly but still continue the workout and music going. I will strike the power button a few times to observe the screen like I would perform on a run to observe my present speed and distance.

have you checked their official site? Because I think that could be the only proper way of getting, such information rather reviews about the product. Because see generally almost each and every users have their own terms of usage and thus you may get variety of answer for the same. Thus according to me you should check their official website for the same and see what experts are saying about the device so that you can have better idea about the product as well.

i am quite in doubt over here about this product because This MotoACTV is Android-based and has a 600MHz processor, thus surely it will consumes more battery for sure, but still as far as battery life is concern we expect at least 4 to 5 hours of continuous playback.

i would say the results mentioned by the above user is pretty much matches up with my results, as with 40 minutes of run i have seen the device can consumes almost 15 to 20 percent of battery and according to that it would put it at 3:20 whilst the battery if fully exhausted. See i would say over here we can have option to turn off the screen completely for better utilization but still I don't want to have to turn the screen on every time I want to look at it. Apart from this i would say Motorola has truly completed many cool things with this watch, but when it comes to its battery life, it is too stumpy it's going to make it ineffective for patience athletes. Battery life wants to be at a least of 5-6 hours to be spirited with the other fitness GPS watches out there.