Thread: Is Motorola SF700 Earphones compatible with motoACTV

Is Motorola SF700 Earphones compatible with motoACTV

HI, i am about to buy MotoACTV within this week but still when i was checking this device at nearest mall i have tried almost each and every head set with it, such as Motorola S9, S10 and don't like any of them for training in the gym. And when i tried the well known JayBird, they were miserable and kept falling out of my ears. Thus was just like to confirm like which model would be better to have with this device. Anyways the one that i have mentioned in the title is god or that one is also disappointing? Any suggestion for this would be appreciated.

Re: Is Motorola SF700 Earphones compatible with motoACTV

i am not sure about the other one but still i have used this Motorola SF700 Earphones and they are quite good with each and every concern. As whenever we put it in to ear it just won’t fall down because of its compact design and i would say fits well.

See i have mentioned some of the feature of the earphone you have mentioned so that you can have better idea about the same.

The SF700 is a Bluetooth heart rate monitor and sports earphones. Its built-in ear sensor discovers your heart rate without the painful chest-strap compress. Heart rate data is capable of being heard and also transmitted to your MOTOACTV device. The SF700 is anti sweat so you can power through the toughest workouts in the gym session along with this you can answer and unanswered the calls with the built-in mic and controls.

i am completely agree with the above user as you should get the one which you have mentioned in the title because it is one of the finest headset you can have for your mobile along with this as far as workout in gym is concern i would say you should have a glance over Motorola H700 earphone as well because according to me that one is also good compatible with the device you have mentioned. This Motorola H700 has a tiny and stylish appearance factor, a foldable boom mic that turns the headset on and off, and solid call quality. Plus, it sense contented next to the ear.

But still are you are guys as this earphone will be compatible with the player i am about to have? Because it might be possible that it won’t detect with this player because i have also heard that we need to have A2DP streaming profile earphone in order to make use of it with this player.

off course, you can it with the player you have mentioned as i was also about to buy the same but after a budget cut i just refuse to have this.

Anyways for further information regarding the product i would say you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned in the title, so that you can have proper idea about the same.

Though you have different choice for the same but still i would like to recommend you that you should have S10-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headset for your device. you can see the picture below for further information.

Product Features

• Anti-Sweat design with hydrophobic audio interconnect

• High definition audio for profound, affluent sound

• comprises microphone so you can compose calls

• frivolous, contented design perfect for working out

see as far as earphone’s are concern you can use any brand’s earphone with your tracker but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of only original product and thus i would like to suggest you that you should visit here, as they have mentioned very good models to choose from with their bit description.