Thread: Motorola Motoactv not able to get calls

Motorola Motoactv not able to get calls

Hey All, I m having the Motoactv apps installed in my phone and I was very happy with that. But recently I get the problem related with that and the problem with this is that when I am calling to my phone at that time I can see that the phone is ringing but still it Motoactv does not get the transferred call. Please help me over here if you all are having the proper suggestion about this. For getting resolve this I have also tried with the so many of the suggestion but still I am getting the same problem over here. If anyone over here having the same problem then also please tell me over here and if anyone have the suggestion about this then please reply me back,.

Re: Motorola Motoactv not able to get calls

Ok, I am not getting here that why are you getting this type of the problem with the Motorola Motoactv. But if you are thinking that this problem is related with the Motorola Motoactv then for that make sure that text messages are delivered. Check for that and if yes then please4 reply here back. And also if here you are getting that the messages are not getting delivered then at that time, make sure that the icon on your phone for BT is blue, and also and there is a solid white oval around the BT icon on your ACTV. I a telling this thing because, if the SW is setup, they may not be connected. Try to make sure about this all and I hope that there will be some problem relate with the other things which are therein your phone. I am no sure that this problem might be related with the Motoactv , and for that reason only I am telling this all things over here.

Yes, I have checked for that and I see that I can get the text messages fine. And also I have checked for the activation of the Bluetooth and there also I found that this is active and oval is around Motoactv Bluetooth icon. And also here I am very sure that they are connected with the each other. And also, after following your all suggestion I came to know that all things are working very fine and the problem look as like not related with the phone. And here let me tel you that I am using a Samsung EPIC 4G from Spring, the Samsung Galaxy S2 phone that just came out. Downloaded the app from XDA developers. Thanks for your suggestion in this case.

Ok fine, if you are sour here that all things are working very fine then for that I will suggest you to chck for the setting and hope that form there you will get resolve your all problems. And in the setting you can also do as:
    In the MotoACTV app > Calls, Notifications and Sync> calls & workouts and during workout both are set to the all??
    And if yes then this will be the reason for not making the calls. Here can you reply me that which phone you are using over here?? I can say here that you are getting her this problem only because of, it also might happens that this apps can only support the few of the mobile phones only??

Hey dude, thanks for helping me in this case. I tam trying with the all the suggestion which you have suggested over here but still I am getting the same problem over here. Can anyone else re[ply me the proper suggestion to resolve this problem ??? and thanks for your help.

Ok, I also agree with that non-Moto phones are unsupported. And I am having the few things that you can try with your phone to get resolve the problem and that is given as:
    • reset your phone (not a hard reset, just turn off and back on)
    • Are you using the phone's stock dialer app and stock SMS apps? It seems others reported issues if you aren't
    • try with this. Hope that you will get resolve your problem.

Yeah, this really works for me thanks friend. I tried with the suggestion that you have suggested me above and there I found that now I can easily get the calls even after working with the Motorola Motoactv. Thanks again for that reply.

ohmy Re: Motorola Motoactv not able to get calls

I have the same problem here i download the xdk version moto actv for my galaxy nexus verizon stock 4.0 stock dialer and message and i cant receive calls please help i can only receive text message notification and weather "?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Andresbu View Post
    I have the same problem here i download the xdk version moto actv for my galaxy nexus verizon stock 4.0 stock dialer and message and i cant receive calls please help i can only receive text message notification and weather "?????????
    I guess you will have to restore Motorola Motoactv to factory settings and only then the firmware version that is used by it could solve the issue, since you installed another phone's stock dialer in it, which isnt compatible with it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's