Thread: Need Bluetooth headset for Motorola MOTOACTV

Need Bluetooth headset for Motorola MOTOACTV

I have tried the Motorola Finiti headset corresponding with the Motorola MOTOACTV and I have the MOTOACTV paired with my Motorola ATRIX Smartphone but over here, the problem is like I can perceive sound but I can't respond to an incoming phone call. Nothing takes place while I push the answer button on the headset, on the Motorola MOTOACTV the display only shows silence but never answer. Can anyone else respond over a Bluetooth headset and if so please describe how exactly. But still i was also thinking of having an headphone so that i can’t have any such problem. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Need Bluetooth headset for Motorola MOTOACTV

Make sure that you have made all the settings correctly while pairing the devices, because there could be some option as to hear the music only and to answer the calls as well. I am not sure about this but still it is just an assumption regarding the device settings, thus according to me you should first check that and see what happens. In addition, if suppose you just wanted hear music from the device then why you are pairing you device with the play and then with the phone? You can directly play the songs from the mobile itself.

though I am agree with the above user but still are you have that the devices are perfectly paired?
    • See i have mentioned the steps to connect with a new Bluetooth device:

• first scroll to settings > Wireless > Bluetooth

• Ensure the device you are about to pair with is in discoverable mode.

• Now, Touch Bluetooth to turn on and scan.

• Touch a device to connect

• If essential, touch OK, or enter the device passkey (0000 which is default) to connect to the device. While the device is linked, the Bluetooth indicator comes into view in the status bar.

Are having BT headset A2DP streaming music profile, because see Some Motorola headsets that support this profile include, S9, S10, S305, HX550, SF700 only. Thus, make sure you have the same headset.

as far as i know the device that you have mentioned won’t support any such functions with the Bluetooth headset, in other words MOTOACTV can work with a Bluetooth Headset to stream music only and You cannot use a Bluetooth headset for call handling purposes. And if you really wanted to make use of BT earphone this way then you should try to pair the device with the mobile itself rather than this music player.

See you can see the same thing over here, as in their official site itself they have mentioned this thing very clearly, i would like to suggest you that you should have a glance at least.

Yeah i have checked that but still i am not sure whether the headset that i am using having this streaming profile or not.

Anyways please let me know some of the headset model number so that i can have better idea about the same and then mentioned from where can i buy them?

do you have any brand preference or some budget for the same? Because see the headset that you are about to have is not exactly of same price, i mean to say there are several models that you can have remaining from 10$ to 100$, see i am using “jabra stone” headset and it works very fine with my mobile as well with the player you have.

But along with that see i have mentioned some of the models which will be perfect for your devices.

1. Motorola HK202 Bluetooth

2. Motorola HK200 Bluetooth

3. Plantronics BackBeat 903+

4. Plantronics Savior M1100

5. Motorola CommandOne

6. Motorola OASIS Bluetooth Headset etc.

according to me it would be worthless again, because as mentioned above if you have paired that headset with the player as well as with the mobile then you’ll not be able to answer the call however though you get another one.

no there is another way we can do this as first of all we need to pair Bluetooth headset with phone instead the player and then pair it with the player. See i have mentioned some of the steps through which you can achieve this.

• After pairing the BT headset with the phone turn off Bluetooth on phone

• Pair Bluetooth headset with Motoactv and then immediately disconnect Bluetooth headset from Motoactv

• Turn on Bluetooth on phone and connect Bluetooth headset to phone

• And then atlas connect Bluetooth headset to Motoactv

• Don’t know why such order can also malfunction the hardware, anyways Now I can most of the time and hoping that you’ll also able to do the same.