Thread: Can I disable input vibration in HTC Vivid

Can I disable input vibration in HTC Vivid

How to turn of input vibration on HTC Vivid. This works even after turning it off from the settings panel. I went inside Settings > Language & keyboard > Touch Input > Text > Uncheck. But still when I type any message or email it vibrates. I think this eats a lot of battery. I cannot find any other option to turn it off. I want a bit help to make this permanent off. Can anyone help.

You can try changing the phone profile. Put in on Silent and then check back. If the vibration is turned off then you are not applying proper settings. You have to go in the profile and check the settings in it. Almost all phone has a option through which you can modify the profile settings. You can turn off things that are not needed. It looks there are some more additional settings which are needed.

If the phone still vibrates after turning it off then it means the internal settings are messed up. This can be a bug also. For that backup your data first. You can use HTC Sync. It will sync all your phone content on the pc. Sync the device first and then go with a full factory restore. Reset the device and check back. Try to turn off the vibration and see whether it works or not. If it does not then you can contact HTC for repair.

please someone help me I cant disable input vibration on my HTC Vivid

So I tried everything went into phone settings > sounds> unchecked vibration feedback
    Also
    Text setting> " "
    Also
    Put phone on silent
    Also
    Restarted my phone

***NOTHING is working it still vibrates when I text, BUT ONLY WHEN I TEXT!?!?! IT ANNOYS THE CRAP OUT OF MY MAN WHEN I'M TEXTING MY FRIENDS AND HE WANTS TO SLEEP :/ PLEASE HELP!!!!***
    Last edited by saraf12; 12-04-2012 at 05:24 PM.