Thread: Cannot use Bluetooth headset with Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Cannot use Bluetooth headset with Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

In my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone I am facing problem with the Motorola H17 headsets. I have tried to connect it with my Samsung mobile phone but I am not able to connect it. Is there anything wrong I am doing or something else is causing this issue?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot use Bluetooth headset with Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

As you have mentioned that you are not able to use the Bluetooth headset with your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and that is why I will first suggest you to check all the Bluetooth setting in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 phone and after checking all the setting in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 you should try to connect the Bluetooth device with your mobile phone again and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

You should also try to connect your Bluetooth device with other mobile phone and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. if same thing happen then problem is with the Bluetooth headset and if it worked fine then problem Is with your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727.

Try the above trick so that you can identify the exact problem.

If your Motorola Bluetooth device is working properly with other mobile phone then you should reset your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and after resetting the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 device you have to try to connect Bluetooth again and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Well my Motorola Bluetooth device was working fine with other device and after that I have done restore factory setting in my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and after doing the restore factory setting in my device when I tried to connect the Bluetooth device again at that time my it get connected properly.

Thank you for helping me.