Thread: Which is better MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, or original white MacBook?

Which is better MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, or original white MacBook?

I'm searching for 11-inch Air, 13-inch Pro, or 13-inch white. I am concerning with the storage. The weight issue is also important behalf of my side. I am eager to know the process of installation of disc-based games on the Air, and playing of disc-based games that require the disc to be running on the Air. If able to state some specifications regarding the three, will be most appreciable.

Re: Which is better MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, or original white MacBook?

If opting for simplicity I would opt to buy the MacBook Air. Although it doesn't occupy huge storage you could rather buy an external Hard Drive. MacBook Air is much easier to take and lighter in terms of weight. But if you are opting for internal storage, the Pro can be the best choice. in my opinion I have a Pro but at times I’d like to have the Air too, but if you don’t want to purchase both, I would definitely go with the Pro.

All the three are good enough to satisfy the basic needs of a user and designed especially for basic as well as advanced level users. I am of the opinion that choosing the Air will be a smart move, if you consider yourself in terms related to the portability.

It depends on the type of Air you are planning, 11" or the 13"? If you are considerate with playing games the 11" is very small and it is very tough to play any games on it. Both acquire the same insane resolution so you have to make a decision depending upon your wallet. You can move with the Air as it will prove a smart choice in terms of considerations regarding the things you're performing as it is very lightweight stuff.