Thread: getting video glitch after opening any program in MSI FX420

getting video glitch after opening any program in MSI FX420

Hi friends I am using MSI FX420 notebook from last some months and It has started giving me some annoying issues. In my laptop I whenever I open any program at that time it works properly for sometimes without any glitch and started giving problem suddenly. Is this problem related to the operating system or driver? Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: getting video glitch after opening any program in MSI FX420

As you have said that problem is occurring with the any software which you use in your laptop and that is why I think there might be problem with the resolution. If you have not tried different resolution in your laptop then I will suggest to first change the resolution in your MSI laptop and after changing the resolution you have to see whether problem occurs again or not.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. Resolution can also create problem sometimes. In your laptop you should first right click on the desktop and after that you have to go to the properties and after clicking on the properties you have to click on the resolution option and after that you have to change the resolution and after that you have to click on the ok button and after clicking on the ok button you have to open any program and then check whether same problem is occurring again or not. I think after changing the resolution your problem will get solved.

If after changing the resolution also if you are experiencing the same problem then you should also go to the display setting and check whether all the setting is proper there. I hope this will be helpful for you.

I think you should switch the power saving setting option to the high performance and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. Many times doing changes in the power setting option can solved this type of the issue.

If you don’t know about how to set the high performance option power saving then you have to follow this steps and after that your problem will get solved.

First you have to open the control panel and after opening the control panel you have to click on the power options icon. Now after clicking on the power option icons you need to click on the Change plan settings. Now after clicking on the Change plan settings you will get one window which allows you to change the Basic Power Plan Settings. Now you need to click on the Advanced Power Plan Settings. Now after clicking on the Advanced Power Plan Settings you have to select the high performance option from the dropdown list and then click on the OK . Now after that you have to check whether it make any difference or not.

Well if you have already tried to solve this problem by changing the power setting in your laptop and after that also if you are getting the same problem then I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers and after reinstalling the graphic drivers in your MSI FX420 laptop you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the graphic drivers in your laptop your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

I have searched the solution for this problem on the internet and after browsing through various websites I come to know that there s new update of the graphic drivers is available for the MSI FX420 and by installing that in your laptop you can fix this issue.

First download the latest drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers you have to uninstall the drivers which is already installed in your laptop and after that you have to install the new drivers and after installing that in your laptop you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

If you want to get the latest graphic drivers for your MSI FX420 laptop then you can download it from MSI website

or

You can download it by clicking on the Download button given below
    DOWNLOAD.

Changing the power plan setting in my laptop doesn’t make any difference and after that also problem remains now after that I have also tried the different resolution with no luck. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Graphic drivers and after reinstalling the graphic drivers in my laptop also I get the same problem. Now after that I have installed updated drivers in my laptop also and after installing the updated drivers in my laptop also same problem occurred.

Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

In my laptop I was having the same issue and after that I have emailed my problem to the MSI support and after that they have told me to update the BIOS and after that I have update the BIOS and after updating the BIOS all the problem get fixed.

According to me you should also try to solve problem by updating the BIOS and after updating the BIOS your problem will get fixed.

If you want to update the BIOS in your MSI FX420 laptop then you have to first download the BIOS update file from the internet and then you have to create the Bootable USB flash drive of that file or create the Bootable DVD of that file and after that you have to try to update the BIOS and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

Updating the BIOS can fix many issues.

Instead of updating the BIOS I will suggest you to visit the MSI service center and there you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing and after that they will give you proper solution from that. I hope after visiting the MSI support your problem will get solved.