Thread: USB flash drive does not recognize in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

USB flash drive does not recognize in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone and In mobile phone I have tried to plug my USB flash drive with my mobile phone and when I plug the USB flash drive with my mobile phone at that time it doesn’t get recognized. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: USB flash drive does not recognize in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

First thing I will suggest you to check whether you have plugged the USB flash drive with your mobile phone correctly or not. Because some time dye to bad connection also I get the same problem. If connection is proper and after that also if you are getting the same problem then you should connect your USB flash drive with another mobile phone and after connecting the USB flash drive with another mobile phone you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem with other device then problem is with the USB flash drive and if you don’t get problem with other device then problem is with your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727. I think you should do restore factory setting and after doing the restore factory setting you should check whether it makes any difference or not.

I am also using Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone and I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have searched on the internet and I find that to use the USB flash drive we need a kernel for "USB on the GO" and without that it will not able to recognize the USB flash drive.

I have tried to solve this problem by resetting the device and after resetting the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone also I was facing the same problem and after that I visit the Samsung service center and asked them for the solution and then they have solved my problem.