Thread: ipad battery getting low after updating to IOS 5.0.1.

ipad battery getting low after updating to IOS 5.0.1.

My ipad had an unexpected worse battery with 5.0.1 but it wasn’t that much horrible. So I update to 5.0.1 to get the mutitouch gestures and it’s instantly bad. But I can’t sit there and just watch the battery life is going down. So still can go to the 1% every 2 or 3 min. before ios 5 I would not have to charge my ipad. The amount it got it from the syncing kept it going fine. It was an imaging to how long it is working and I just updated to 5.0.1 and it should didn’t even last a day with a full charge and I barely even I used it that day.

Re: ipad battery getting low after updating to IOS 5.0.1.

When I contain an iphone 4s and have a issue about the battery power that was behaving a reasonably well until I upgrade to ios 5.0.1. This should be notice that the battery of the iphone is getting drain. So according to my calculation the standby drop has increased by 3.7 times. That I am going to recalibrate it by draining the whole battery and recharging to full.

I just bought a new brand phone from the market that a iphone 4s and I had the same issue related like a low battery issue in life this will be getting after the update of the 5.0.1 so can anything possible to increase the battery life of your so can anyone suggest me that how can save the battery life of the phone when in morning I just charge the battery at night and in morning it show 98% and after the power supply disconnecting in 10 min and it lost 12%?

I using this ipad phone from last 6 months but I didn’t face any of the problem but before these now I saw that after the update my battery getting some problem now I lose about 4% every 15 minutes in standby since the update. This morning I took a 15 minute shower and when I go out my phone had dropped 10%. I will probably restore to before the update.

I was also one of those you having major battery problems prior to the 5.0.1 update. It is now worse.... last night, gone to sleep with 100% charge, 7 hours later, with no use overnight, down to 66%. I also see it draining significantly more quickly than prior to the upgrade. Using new 4S and yes, I use location services, wifi, etc, which is why we have an iPhone. Not willing yet to deal with full restore... hopefully Apple will have a fix soon.

You are able to upgrade it? I read (and tried) it is not possible! Doesn’t look like it's possible...I'm going to see if the apple store will do it for me. My battery troubles seemed to have gotten worse with the update. Backup the device, reset the devise as new device, restore the backup are can be solved