Thread: changing of body color in the Motorola defy

changing of body color in the Motorola defy

I have bought the Motorola defy phone few months back. I would say that the phone comes with the really good features. But from few weeks I saw something strange on my phone body is that the phone body has changed its color to the blue. When I bought the phone the color of the phone was black and now it has changed it to the black. I want to know what is the problem with the body of the phone do they provide the bad quality of body to the phone or is there some other problem.

Re: changing of body color in the Motorola defy

By going through your problem which you have mention above of changing your phone body color seems to be something strange. So I want to know from how much time you are going through this problem, and had your phone came with the blue color. Since I have never heard this type of issue for the first time.

Earlier when I bought this phone I would say the phone came totally black and never had such type of color and was really looking royale in that color. But after using the phone for quite period of the time I never had such problem, but from the past month I saw the phone with the blue color. I saw this when I returned from my job one evening and while removing the battery my eyes went on the back body of the phone and found out that the black color had changed to the blue. And seeing this I was surprised how is it possible to change the black color to the blue.

Now do anyone have the idea what maybe the problem of changing the phone body color to the blue, as it really looks horrible. What should I do now as I am confused and don’t know how to get the original black color to the body

First time I have heard for this type of issue regarding the color change of the body that also some other which have no connection of getting fade and giving some type of similar color. But instead it shows up some other color.

According to me your case seems to be something weird as changing of color of phone body. From my point of view I would say that this issue must have occurred because you must have kept your phone on some kind of paint or some similar matter which got stuck to the phone body and changed your black color to the blue color. Otherwise there could be no other reason of changing the body color according to me. As there are no such cases I have yet came to.

I want to know what type of job you do? means is your job related to some paintings or related to the color coating to the some matter. Because if your job is to do this type of work then let me tell you that it might be possible to get color to the body.

Since you have the blue color to the phone body I would like to say that the if you want to change the back to the black color then only thing you can do is that changing the body cover of the phone. Since replacing the body with the new one will get you to the original black color. Because it is not possible to erase blue color from your phone body. And let me tell you that the phone body of the Motorola defy really comes with the good body quality and it is rarely possible to change the color of the body. So for this I will suggest you to buy the new cover for the phone body.

It is better to go to the Motorola support care, since they are the suitable person from which you could get the proper solution. And it is also possible that it would be some defect and get your phone body replaced at free of cost without paying any charges.

You could buy the new cover for the phone body as you would not cost you more, as the body cover of your phone have been changed to the blue. And it is nothing possible to do in this case. So I would say that better go for buying the new cover of for your phone body. it also prefer to call the technical support guys from where you can clear out your issue you are facing. I hope you are clear about the doubts regarding the phone cover of your body.