Thread: Is it possible to install android 2.3.3 gingerbread in Samsung galaxy fit

Is it possible to install android 2.3.3 gingerbread in Samsung galaxy fit

Hi, i am having galaxy fit mobile running android 2.2 that’s froyo but still i was wondering as whether the mobile supports the newer 2.3.3 gingerbread OS in the phone? When i was searching about the same thing i came to know that yes this is possible but still i doubt about it and that’s why was about to confirm it from here, thus please let me know whether is it possible or not. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to install android 2.3.3 gingerbread in Samsung galaxy fit

Yeah i was also thinking about the same but still didn’t got any such perfect rather precise answer for the same, because i used to get the same thing over and over as there isn’t any such ROM available for this mobile yet and that’s why it is quite difficult to install this OS in the mobile.

i am quite agree with the above user but still have you ever tried connecting the mobile thorough kies? Because see it might be possible that you got some précised answer from there only as if the newer version would be available then surely you’ll be able to see it and after that install it simply.

similarly you can try the same thing with the mobile as well, you should try to make a OTA update and see whether you are about to get any information regarding the firmware version you have mentioned. Because see whenever you do this a screen will appear showing the current version and the available version for the mobile you are having, so if this newer gingerbread is available then you can simply install it through your phone only or else the firmware is not available simply.

have you ever tried contacting the service center for the same? Because see if you haven’t then you should do that because that’s the only source from where you can have proper sort of information regarding anything related to your phone.