Thread: Themes for HTC Vivid

Themes for HTC Vivid

AT&T announces 4G LTE enabled HTC Vivid, the Holiday we've been waiting for. It release on November 06, 2011. Then immediately I purchase it. it looks stunning and specially its features are work brilliantly. Now I want some brilliant themes for this mobile phone. I am looking for special kind of themes which is to be behaves like custom lockscreen widgets/backgrounds. Can anybody help me to get this kind of themes? I hope many users have already found out such kind of themes. Then please help me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance for any reply.

Re: Themes for HTC Vivid

The HTC Vivid is a powerful Android phone with a beautiful screen and fast 4G LTE data on AT&T's brand new network. You need to take help of the android market facility into your mobile phone. This smartphone provides compatible applications for accessing such things and android market is one of that options. In this android market you can easily found sense 3.0 skins. Try to Download this app and then install it into your mobile phone. try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

The HTC Vivid is a powerful Android phone with a beautiful screen and fast 4G LTE data on AT&T's brand new network. You need to take help of the android market facility into your mobile phone. This smartphone provides compatible applications for accessing such things and android market is one of that options. In this android market you can easily found sense 3.0 skins. Try to Download this app and then install it into your mobile phone. try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.
    Yes, I buy this mobile phone in two days before and within two days I can get hundreds of themes onto this mobile phone. This is possible with the help of HTC sense 3.0 skins. You can get this skin on any android phone if you want to know how like and favorite the video and subscribe!!! Hence use this simple option and get numerous themes for your mobile phone.

Few of third party as well as official site of the HTC also provide you such brilliant kind of themes for your mobile phone. You need to take help of the mobile browser. Logon to such kind of site and find out such kind of themes. There is 3D technology based themes also present onto it. You can also get these themes. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.