Thread: On HTC Vivid, Loosing LTE Data while on a call

On HTC Vivid, Loosing LTE Data while on a call

Hey all, recently I bought the new HTC Vivid and I am very happy with this phone. But today I get one problem relate with this. And the problem is that loosing LTE data and dropping to HSPA while on a call. And this thing is happening to my skyrocket. For that reason only I am here to get some suggestion on this topic. Please reply me back if anyone have the same problem over here, and also if anyone have the suggestion on this topic then please reply me back.

Re: On HTC Vivid, Loosing LTE Data while on a call

Ok, I am getting your problem over here, and also I know the reason for this. And according to me reason for this is that, currently, LTE is data-only. And I am sure that you will face this type of the problem until LTE providers begin to deploy Voice over LTE, Basically VoIP, on and LTE network. And for preventing this, the only way is to fall back to UMTS which has always integrated both services voice and data together. Or else until that you will have to face that problem. Now it’s up to you that what you think, to use the UMTS networks or stay back to the LTE. I am not having the proper information about this that at what time LTE are going to release this, but up to that, you have to manage with this all problems.

I think that unlike Verizon LTE, ART LTE also uses the circuit switch fallback. And also I am sure that you can’t do the HSPA and LTE at one time. I am telling this thing because, I was also having this all type of the problem and to get resolve this I have also contacted with the so many of the technical supports, but they all also reply me back this only that I can’t do the HSPA and LTE at one time.

Yes, I also agree with this, and I have seen that this thing happens to everyone and this is only because that is the way it works. And for making sure about this you7 can also check for that and for that you can check that every time you make a call the LTE tag goes away. And this will back until you hang up and the phone reselects back. And also here let me tell you that there will be not any LTE voice until an IMS is up and running. For making sure about this, you can also check with this. I too also having this type of the problem, and still not have get any suggestion on this problem. If you have any suggestion in this case then please reply me also over here.

Yes, I know that its data only. But here I am not getting that why to it has drop off?? And after checking for the built I came to know that it has
    #device supports simultaneous 1x voice + LTE
    #ro.config.svlte1x=true

and for that reason only, I am thinking that this will have the ability to do this. But not sure.

Hey dude, I too have this type of the problem and in my case the problem is that the phone is having one radio built in and can't run on both UMTS and LTE at the same time, what is this?? Why this is happening to me only. And for that reason I think that the setting is referring to a Verizon type LTE device. And also I am facing this type of the problem only because of the they have two radios and don't do CSFB like the Vivid/Skyrocket. I am not sure about this but hope that this problem will get resolve soon.

Hey all, thanks for suggesting me about this all things. I get to know over here that for resolving this type of the problem, I have to switch back to the UMTS which has always integrated both services voice and data together. Thanks for suggesting me about this all. If I will get any problem related with this then I will reply you over here back.

Friends, me too also having this type of the problem and also for resolving this I have also searched on the so many of the other forums but from no where I get the proper suggestion for this. Recently I came to this forum and over here I can see that you are also having the same problem and have get the proper suggestion for that. For that reason only I also tried with the all the suggestion over here. But my bad luck, that none of the suggestion are working in my case. I am also having the same condition as you was having and that is Loosing LTE Data while on a call. Can here anyone suggest me the proper way for getting back this to work??