Thread: CyanogenMod RC1.5 for Motorola Defy

CyanogenMod RC1.5 for Motorola Defy

I have heard that next stable release of Cyanogen Mod 7.1 is currently on hand for the Motorola Defy. The RC1.5 had a few problems. However now all the issues have been fixed. Everything's running effortlessly. Users deficient to upgrade toward RC1.5 ought to utilize THIS NIGHTLY as a substitute (otherwise a newer one).

Re: CyanogenMod RC1.5 for Motorola Defy

If you are already Cyanogen (7 RC1.5 or otherwise), just copy the zip on your SD card, only to wipe cache and apply a zip from your SD card into the custom recovery.

If you are in the stock ROM, so that's how to do.

After passing a "purge" old data statistics (> 60 days), the Motorola Defy (umts_jordan) is now the second unit in number of facilities CyanogenMod 7 in the world. The first is the HTC Desire (Bravo) and the third we have to overcome: the HTC EVO 4G (supersonic).

I recall that unlike other "ROMs" available for Motorola Defy (including official Motorola or Orange) This ROM is 90% open-source, source is available via github or unconstrained kernel.org (about 10GB, 15 after compiling!).

Non-open source components are missing from Motorola.

The Motorola Defy (code name "Jordan") is now the third appliance in installation CyanogenMod 7 in the world (30,000 different devices installed in the last 60 days). He had a meteoric rise in comparison to other devices and support even before the "official" by Cyanogen.

The Nightly are ongoing developments, the 110,911 is greater than the RC1.5, so no, the RC1.5 does not include (and will not include) the fix it entails. It will only appear in nightly following a RC2 if there is one, or in the final version. And for that, we need the fix is validated for good.

I had the problem, for me it cannot find my network, so I installed the nightly but this has not solved anything. So I change my wireless channel (6 to 11) and everything works again. But maybe your problem this can solve the problem nightly. This is what it brings The difference in this one it HAS Is That new wifi module compiled from source kernel Defy as Opposed to That The Other modules use older sources.