Thread: Official MIUI ROM available for Motorola Defy

Official MIUI ROM available for Motorola Defy

I have been using the android from past few months. Right now I am expecting to get the new Motorola Defy very soon. I have already ordered one piece for my brother but it didn’t come yet. I have seen that there was an official MIUI ROM on hand. I haven't attempted MIUI yet and don’t be familiar with what to be expecting. Thus what are your experiences as well as thoughts regarding it? Is it worth it? Do you really prefer this one?

Re: Official MIUI ROM available for Motorola Defy

This ROM is based on the 1.6.24 ROM and the people of China MIUI decided to name or designation of Stable, it will be updated but with greater time intervals!
    Beta: these betas get them every Friday provided by the people of China MIUI, we will always provide the ultimate choices in these updates!
    • Fixes problems random reboots (not true for all devices).
    • Corrected problem with Firefox browser not started
    • It has improved battery consumption
    • Market has been updated to its latest version; including the option is changes like Google +1
    • Has been updated libraries belonging to the beta 1.8.19.

I work all versions MIUI ... In fact I'm using the latest available. But I noticed that installing the ROM and the language in a single transaction, the phone crashed. Whereas if you install the ROM first, then reboot and then install the language pack no problem!

For lovers of MIUI ROM comes an interesting story, is now available for some Android Smartphone Stable version of the ROM. Stable version, however, is supported by the experimental 1.78 version and probably also for the release there will be updates and / or additions in the future. Stable version of MIUI is currently available for:
    • HTC Desire
    • Motorola Milestone
    • Motorola Defy
    • HD2

I installed last weekend the stable version 2.3.5b and I had to reboot so far no receipt of the call / SMS. I did not change in the application super user permissions. I do not know after the application of anti spam Bouygues so I do not know if it could be a problem or not.

I have a Motorola defy, I tested rom `s finally MIUI install everything right so there. Now I wanted to return to the original ROM telecom staff, enter recovery mode, did a WIPE Reboot. NOW, when I turn on the phone, Motorola logo appears and stays there. If pressing boot volume - and power, entered the recovery mode (see the android with the exclamation point), but I cannot access to any menu, touching on all sides of the screen or buttons. Tried connecting via USB in recovery mode but the PC does not recognize it.

I love this ROM and I would finally be able to have a really stable.... otherwise I will be tempted to try the Cyanogen! I would love more with the users who have the Motorola defy. Signal strength all the boys and when troubles happen to the same + users, so developers can think of to fix them!

In my case I'm just playing around, I take time and knowledge to long run without errors packs of looped just started with this for beta test anxiety and have them more or less Tadic as to make it more comfortable, and I go up if any other test anxiety feel like the only thing I would like comments or criticisms are more to be improving, and thanks for the comment so makes you want to keep doing things

It 'Friday and each Friday of the week the complete changelog of the Roma MIUI launched. An upgrade, on the other hand, fewer dense, which targets at compatibility with latest devices freshly introduced via the team MIUI. In the middle of the main updates contain:
    • Support meant for online - Look for topics online is easier
    • Optimized support used for the DHD, Desire Z, Desire S as well as Incredible S that includes calls, ringtones, system volume along with on the whole stability.

We can straight away see how much concentration has been rewarded to the support of latest handsets HTC lately introduced into compatibility through the Roma MIUI. As well this, there were no most important changes getting Roma.

In any case since the 1.10.7 I defy my intention to make an update to the application OTA update. I would not do because of the hectic feedback is abnormally strong 1.10.14 which is annoying when using phone especially in quiet places.