Thread: Scrolling Lag in HTC vivid

Scrolling Lag in HTC vivid

I have purchased HTC vivid mobile phone and in my mobile phone I have installed LauncherPro application. Now problem which I am facing in my mobile phone is whenever I try to open the application drawer at that time it legs every time and drawer never scroll out smoothly. Is there anything to do with my mobile phone or something wrong with the LauncherPro. Please help with me.

Re: Scrolling Lag in HTC vivid

Does it happen with LauncherPro application only or problem is coming with normal scrolling also. If problem comes with LauncherPro only then you should disable the 3D option and use it with standard option and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

If problem is coming with LauncherPro application only and you have also tried to run LauncherPro in standard option also and same problem is coming then you should first remove LauncherPro from your HTC vivid and after removing the LauncherPro from your mobile phone you have to turn off the device and after that turn on the device again. Now after that you have to install the LauncherPro again in your HTC vivid and after installing the LauncherPro in your mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. you have to also check whether in 3d mode also scroll is working smoothly or not.

As far as I know after removing the LauncherPro and installing it again in your mobile phone you will be able to solve this problem. If you want to know anything more then let me know.

Instead of using LauncherPro application in your HTC vivid you should try different launcher. There may be a possibility of having problem of LauncherPro with HTC devices. you should try GoLauncher in your device and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

I am not agree with the above post. In HTC Vivid all the launchers works like a charm.

I am also as user of the HTC vivid and I am using ADW launcher in my device and I am not experiencing any problem with scrolling in this device. There might be something wrong with your HTC vivid. Try different launchers and if you find same issues with every launchers then there is nothing wrong with the launchers but the problem is with the mobile phone only.

After looking at your post I have tried launcherpro in standard mode with no luck. Now after that I have removed launcher pro from my device and after removing the launcher pro from my device I have installed another launcher and with other launcher also I get the same issue.

Is there any other way to get rid of this issue?

As you have mentioned that with other launcher in your device also you are facing the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that there is something wrong with your HTC vivid device and you should reset your device and after resetting the device you have to install the launcher which you ant again and after installing the launcher you have to check whether same problem is coming with the scrolling or not.

Before you reset your mobile phone I will suggest you to take the backup of all your contact from your mobile phone and after taking the backup of all the data from your mobile phone you have to proceed with the backup and then your problem will get solved.

To reset the HTC vivid mobile phone you have to follow these steps.

• First remove the battery and then reinsert the battery in your device.
    • Now after that you have to press and hold volume down and power button.
    • Now after that you have to wait for the android icon to appear.
    • After that you have to release the volume down button.
    • Now after that you have to press the volume down button and then select the factory reset option and then your problem will get solved.

I have done restore factory setting in my mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting in my device when I installed the launcher at that time it worked fine. Now all the things in my mobile phone are working absolutely fine.