Thread: What accessory would you like to get for your HTC Vivid

What accessory would you like to get for your HTC Vivid

Now that Vivid is out and some of us have, the question now occurs: How can we customize? What kind of cases we care? External Speakers Headset Bluetooth or otherwise , car Docks , media Docks , charging docks? The list goes on and on? What tickles our fancies here? For my part, given its utilitarian exterior, put in a serious case does not bother me at all. Given my profession (aircraft maintenance), I see living in a Seidio Convert or its equivalent in your first opportunity. A car dock that can handle this case and still allow the load to come later, along with a decent set of external speakers. I welcome all ideas, recommendations and alternatives.

Re: What accessory would you like to get for your HTC Vivid

A few drapes. Perhaps a couple throws pillows. A fine rug, nothing fancy rather essential perhaps Pier 1. Don't want to be excessively showy.

I just received mine an hour ago really kool set I like the design with that I got a case with a grip on sides plus leathery feel in back. Also display protector that has circles that go in excess of hone buttons.

It Kind of no use with no spell check aren't you? I'm receiving use to this keyboard it’s dissimilar from the atrix.

I acquire this. I go to the store plus while I try this case on, it immediately was so solid in hand I presently purchase it at once. Love at first sight, damn it. I now have to press the power button a bit harder at the present, additional than that the case just is hands down the most excellent case I have try for some handset side edges giving it a better grip.. Go to the AT&T store and seek it first previous to you buy it.

Pre Arranged an Otterbox Defender intended for it on AT&T's website. It has be the simply place I've been capable to locate it so far

Otterbox catalog it as "coming soon" on their website. The query for me is whether it comes with the holster plus whether the holster will permit face-in carry to defend the display. If not, I stay for the Seidio Convert.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    Otterbox catalog it as "coming soon" on their website. The query for me is whether it comes with the holster plus whether the holster will permit face-in carry to defend the display. If not, I stay for the Seidio Convert.
    Yes, I saw it. I went straight to Best Buy after I got the phone because AT & T store had only the case of commuter, I'm not a big fan of "cause I'd like a case also for the work. Best Buy had no idea when they might enter, so I searched on Google, when I got home, and AT & T was the only place selling them .. I am sure that the cover enough to take in the face, because the entire defense I've seen cases never allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Yes, I saw it. I went straight to Best Buy after I got the phone because AT & T store had only the case of commuter, I'm not a big fan of "cause I'd like a case also for the work. Best Buy had no idea when they might enter, so I searched on Google, when I got home, and AT & T was the only place selling them .. I am sure that the cover enough to take in the face, because the entire defense I've seen cases never allow it.
    This is good news! I work in aviation maintenance, often in the highest, so having a severe case is a must in the exercise of a handset like this. Thanks a lot. Let me know your opinion when you get it and put it into service.

Well, after waiting more than 48 hours for a shipping notification, called AT & T to ask when they expected to be the thing. The lady on the handset said "oh, it seems that this case is back at which point all I could say was," Huh, interesting ... Well, it would have been nice to have some reported that way before going through the order, or at least soon after .. "She could give no estimate of when it might actually ship. My local Best Buy is the same as in the dark, like Otterbox themselves, it seems. After calling Otterbox also told me they could not give a date on when the case would be released

Sorry to let down belief me, I was very sad of the thing . I just ended up going with the series for the traveler at the moment and a generic screen saver I hope it's enough for me to spend until the Defender is included. In fact, I like enough to keep traveling, as I always ended up with a couple of different cases for each Smartphone I've had.

Got the Speck White case plus the Moshi iVisor AG screen protector. excuse yourself from the display guard. Although fingerprints are fewer it takes away the beauty of the Vivid's display. Anyone out there be familiar with of a good clear display protector?