Thread: Different price based on zip code for HTC Vivid

Different price based on zip code for HTC Vivid

Today when I get into the AT&T Wireless site furthermore enter zip code 10001 moreover magically watch the cost of the HTC Vivid drop to $100. I have examined quite a few people paid this value for the handset. Anyone be familiar with the deal on why If you live in a region where the handset is $99.99 can you let us recognize the zip code. Can any one assist me on this issue I would be glad to know this

Re: Different price based on zip code for HTC Vivid

I am not sure about this but I am guessing it particular areas in the state do have a reduced price for marketing cause

Thanks for reply I presume those marketing cause are sufficient to put me a side. Pretty a great deal to see this as a cheat of customers. On the positive side I hear Verizon is available to offer a twice the data endorsement. This might be sufficient to acquire me to switch. We contain Verizon LTE in our region, but AT&T is still fixed on 3G standard. Because they have made not statements about upgrades I presume we will be back water for quite a few years. I believe it is superior AT&T did this, give me sufficient pause to seem at some diverse options.

3G has to be in a dead zone, HSPA + me in my house and I get anywhere from 2-5mb down, but hey, if you need to get ahead, I have Unlimited with ATT, ATT'm going to do something like Verizon counter. I took this phone for $ 99 here in Northern California, went to change my thinking S2 Galaxy would be a change in uniform, but when she told me it was $ 100.91 must be good, I'll have to anyway this phone is giving me better speeds than the GS2 HSPA + and I think Samsung is using the radius of shit in the original galaxy s2. In the city hit 5mb constant 4, but with the GS2 never went above 3.

I think in the non-LTE markets the phone is cheaper than in the LTE market.