Thread: optimize your Motorola defy by unlocking its potential

optimize your Motorola defy by unlocking its potential

Actually I want to know how can I optimize my Motorola defy as I have heard from my friend that it is possible to do the optimizing the defy. But the problem is that I don’t know the exact procedure of optimizing. So if anybody know the procedure about this then please let me know as I want to do the optimization for my Motorola defy phone.

re: optimize your Motorola defy by unlocking its potential

Even I want to know the steps so that I can optimize my defy phone and providing me with the steps would make me easy in optimizing.

To optimize your Motorola defy phone then try following steps :-

Step 1 :-

• First before doing optimizing what you need to do is that you should try to root your Motorola defy phone. Doing this will ensure you to super user through which you can control the administrative settings. And doing this not hard and it can be easily done.
    For doing rooting follow this link

using SuperOneClick How to Root Motorola Defy

Step2 -

After successfully doing with the rooting to defy. You can now go for the overclocking in the phone. Overclocking will help you to increase the speed of CPU in your phone which generally is lower down by the manufacturer. So speeding up the pho9ne CPU will enable you to show the true potential. So for doing this just follow the steps below :-

- So searching in the market for the app called the “milestone overclock” and try downloading the app and install the app in your phone.
    - Now after installing the app in to your phone try running the app and go to the app settings.
    - Now in this you have to custom the rate (KHZ ) and type 1200000 when converted it means 1.2ghz and now in the vsel 75. After doing this press ok and now what you have to do is try dragging the red bar which you see on the screen to the right. So now after doing this you have done with the overclocked in your defy phone.

Step 3 :-

So now this will the last step which according to me is very easy . so doing the above step will let you install the task killer which put off the background works / tasks and which will also free up your RAM memory and will speed up your performance in gaming.

- So for doing this you need to install the task killer
    - Now run the following and unselect the milestone overclock
    - After doing this you need to click on the kill tasks.

So now after doing this all you have done with it. So now one thing I would like to tell you that before playing the game run the advanced task killer.

I would like to know by doing this will the battery consume the more energy as it directly effects on the RAM which will need more energy to boost the memory.

According to me it will really effect the battery as I am using the same and mine consumes more battery while playing the game and I can say you that after fully charging the phone it hardly works for the 3-4 hrs while playing the game and battery heats up more. So I doubt that it will really affect the battery life as more energy is consumed from playing the game.

I am also more concern about the battery as playing the game using the advanced task killer consumes more energy and has already affected the battery of mine. For which I need to change the battery and had to replace the battery with the new one. So I would suggest you all if you are trying to play the game then see that you play the game at certain limit since it will damage your battery early and have to go replacing the battery with the new one. So this just the remainder for the newbie who do not know about this.

Is it possible to remove preinstall app and speed up the memory without installing the advanced task killer app.