Thread: Headphone jack not working in HTC vivid

Headphone jack not working in HTC vivid

Hey guys i am having very awful problem with my vivid as whenever i insert the earphone that i have gotten with the phone, it just don’t sounds anyways, don’t know what could be the problem with the phone as i have tried almost all the thing but still having same problem. But i am quite sure as there could be some problem with headphone jack itself. Anyways any suggestion regarding this?

Re: Headphone jack not working in HTC vivid

see though you could be sure about the phone’s jack but still there could be some problem with the earphone as well, have you checked the earphone or headphone that you are trying to connect is working perfectly, because from 90 of 100 gets problem with the earphone only rather than the earphone jack in the phone. Thus first of all i would like to recommend you that you should try to make sure whether the earphone is working or not.

After that you should check through another earphone or any external speaker as well, as whether they are working or not, because see if you are getting the same problem with another earphone as well then surely there could be some problem with the earphone jack only.

i am having the same phone but everything seems fine but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to get the firmware reset and then see what happens, because sometimes it also happens as because of some glitches in the mobile firmware can also cause such problem, thus after resetting you’ll get proper idea about the same. And you’ll be clear for about the issue for sure.

i think you should go and get some sort of replacement from the service center because i think the phone’s jack is not working and will not work until and unless you get it replaced with another one.