Thread: How to ensure backorder for ordered white HTC VIVID

How to ensure backorder for ordered white HTC VIVID

So i am considering i would post this because i'm getting a number of dissimilar clarification depending on who i converse to so i rather get real world outcome. Let me know whilst you ordered the white one, if you did and what the status of it so far. When i was searching about the same i came to know that here is a person on the forum that posted that he ordered it early on Monday and did in fact receive verification that he did get it shipped.

I ordered it at 1pm CST and have it backordered and it is still that way at present. I have called them and they said they have 2459. Coming but whilst i call another department they say they don’t' know. So please let me know whether it is possible to however know the status of the order?

Re: How to ensure backorder for ordered white HTC VIVID

i think you should try to contact the one from where you have order it, hoping that you must have ordered it from the At&t thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to contact them and get all the necessary information regarding the same thing.

Though i am agree with the above user but still there are so many other ways as well, i would say you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned.

From here you can check the Order Status of your product, it seems like you haven’t got any receipt or something like that isn’t it?

Though i am agree with the above user but still there are so many other ways as well, i would say you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned.

From here you can check the Order Status of your product, it seems like you haven’t got any receipt or something like that isn’t it?
    I obtain an error message saying that orders prepared within the last 24 hours may not be accessible The link I have mentioned is for a business premier account so it may not illustrate up on the usual site. Not sure what's up. Either way I'm happy. I upgraded to my HTC Inspire in mar and was capable to upgrade again now, so I can't criticize. Even if I have to stop a few some additional days to obtain it.

Have you tried calling HTC for the same? I think they also might have aware about the status of the phone. And if you haven’t done it yet then surely you should do that.