Thread: Does HTC VIVID has flashlight?

Does HTC VIVID has flashlight?

Hi, is there anybody over here having same phone? Because i wanted to know that whether the phone has Flashlight or not? And if not then is it possible to have it in the phone somehow, because i don’t think without that it the phone will support any flash content anyway.

Please let me know whether the phone has this feature or not, almost whatever i have seen about the phone yet seems making negative remark only. Anyways thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Does HTC VIVID has flashlight?

No as the extent to i know the phone won’t comprises any such feature in the phone but off course it might be possible that we will be able to download it in the mobile, but i think you need to search more over here.

I am completely agree with the above user as the phone don’t comes up with the flashlite support but still you can download it and install in your phone from the android market itself.

You need to first download the application from the android market and then copy it to your SD card and then through your file manage you can get it installed in the phone, over here the recommended file manager is “wowfilemanager”.

After doing this you just need to reboot the phone one and you are just all set and will be able to load any flash content on the phone.

Hey i am having this phone but still the one that you have mentioned is not available yet. In fact i have tried searching all over the internet but didn’t find any.

No, this is possible, as I have downloaded it form the android market only and it is working as well, i don’t know what you have searched but anyways you can download it from here itself.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ok so it seems like they haven’t included the same thing but still it is obtainable, but isn’t it still worthless? Because see though we get the application for the same but we’ll not get the same performance as the application that we gotten with the phone. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.